Which blanket is better?
Russia is a huge country and not the warmest on the world map! Therefore, with the onset of cold weather, Russians are beginning to actively wrap themselves in warm clothes. Hats and scarves, coats and fur coats, socks, mittens and of course, warm blankets come from wardrobes and chest of drawers. We do not want the third part of our life, that is, a dream, to spend, freezing and cursing the housing and communal services system for disgusting heating? Therefore, many housewives are beginning to wonder what is better to buy a blanket? Let's try to find out.
Types of blankets
Blankets vary in:
- Seasons - warmer for the cold season and lighter for the summer;
- sizes - for children, adults (1,5 and 2 bedroom, euro, family);
- types of filler - natural and synthetic.
With the latest classification will have to deal more. So:
Types of blanket fillers
Blankets are made from different materials. They are very different in their characteristics, quality and price. Each option has its own positive and negative points.
- Natural. These include fluff (goose, duck, fluff loon) and feather.Even in Russian folk tales, the royal personages sat down on downy feather beds and warmed under the duvet. In those days, it was considered the height of luxury and wealth! Even today they are not very cheap, especially the blankets, filled with down of the loon - a northern bird with incredibly warm and thick plumage. Duvet is elastic, light, very soft and durable. They not only provide heat, but also freely let in air. So it’s not hot under the summer and not cold in the winter. Pooh can have a therapeutic effect. However, there are downsides. As is known, so-called dust mites feel very at ease in this material. And this is a big problem for people with allergies. To clean and dry these blankets is very troublesome.
- Wool. For the manufacture of blankets used wool goats, sheep and camels. These blankets are thin and light. Under them is very comfortable. Wool has a good effect on the human body. They are even recommended for people with diseases of the respiratory and musculoskeletal systems. They absorb moisture very well, while remaining dry to the touch. Their disadvantages are similar to the downsides of down "fellows" plus another guest from the world of insects - the mole.
- Cotton.Despite the fact that we are accustomed to cotton in light, summer clothes, this material creates an excellent microclimate and is able to warm.
- Silk. Very expensive stuff. These blankets are not everyone can afford. However, it is very light, pleasant to the touch, hypoallergenic. But it is more suitable for a hot summer night.
- Bamboo. more precisely bamboo fiber. This is an innovation of the new century. This fiber is softer than cotton, has an antimicrobial effect, and maintains a constant body temperature during sleep.
- Vata. Environmentally friendly material, retains heat well, absorbs excess moisture and does not cause allergies. However, such blankets are very heavy, do not allow air to pass through and quickly accumulate unpleasant odors.
- Synthetic. Most often it is a cheaper polyester and more expensive polyester fiber. These blankets are not inferior to natural heat preservation, are well ventilated, light, do not absorb odors and it is very easy to take care of them. However, not all people can tolerate synthetics.
Which filler is better for a blanket, choose only for you!
We select the best blanket for a child
Kids - people are gentle, helpless and very picky! So which blanket is better for a newborn or baby? It is best to stay at the very soft and lightweight version.It is better to choose a wool blanket, such as cashmere or merino (from fine-fleece sheep). Under this blanket, your baby will not freeze, will not sweat, and therefore will not catch cold.
Quilts and duvets can and will warm the child, but they are very heavy for the little man. Pooh can cause severe allergies and warm the baby so that he sweats. This is highly undesirable.
About synthetic blankets for kids still argue a lot. Not everyone agrees that synthetics is permissible in children's bedding, and besides, some have fiberglass that causes allergies.
Which blankets are good and which are not? There is no definite answer. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages. Which blanket is better to choose and buy? Here everything depends on your taste, needs and desires!
Date: 08.10.2018, 16:36 / Views: 64565
How to straighten naughty hair without ironing
How to make a painting
Original pullovers: 5 interesting models with descriptions and diagrams
How to putty walls
A paper model of a snowman Olaf from the MF Cold Heart
Crochet booties for baby shoes
Two things that distinguish the Japanese from all other nations of the world. THIS you will not meet anywhere else
Red lipstick and safari: Angelina Jolie flew to Africa