What is a fracture?
Fracture of the bone is a serious violation in the body, because it is so important to fix it as soon as possible. A great role in this is played by proper nutrition. What is a fracture to quickly restore the integrity of the bones?
What to eat for fractures
The bones will grow together faster, and a good callus will form at the fracture site if the food you eat helps it. It should be rich in such substances and vitamins:
- Calcium - found in dairy products, pink salmon, sardines, almonds, cabbage, spinach and sesame seeds. In order for calcium to be well absorbed, there must be a sufficient amount of vitamin D in the body, so combine products that contain a lot of calcium and vitamin D between them.
- Manganese is found in teas, cranberries, peppers, flour, cocoa, oatmeal, cheeses, kidneys, egg yolk, rice, barley, raspberries, spinach, lettuce, coconut, gelatin.
- Magnesium is found in wheat germ, bananas, flounder, green leafy vegetables, shrimps, carp, dairy products, sea bass, almonds, herring, mackerel, halibut, cod, nuts, whole-grain bread.
- Zinc - it is well helps the absorption of calcium and enhances the effects of vitamin D. Contained in seafood, sea fish, seeds of sunflower and pumpkin, mushrooms, legumes, oatmeal and buckwheat, walnuts.
- Phosphorus - is in egg yolk, sturgeon caviar, beans, cheeses, oatmeal and buckwheat, beef liver, pumpkin and walnuts. Make sure that the amount of phosphorus consumed does not exceed the amount of calcium consumed, otherwise you will slow down the formation of callus, which is so necessary for the accretion of bones.
- Vitamin D - fatty sea fish, fish oil.
- Vitamin C - wild rose, black currant, green peas, sea buckthorn berries, red pepper, Brussels sprouts.
- Vitamin K - all green plants, olive and soybean oils, milk, walnut, fish oil, pork liver, eggs.
- Vitamin B6 - ham, bananas, potatoes, wheat germ, shrimp, salmon, chicken, sunflower seeds, beef liver.
- Vitamin B12 - dairy products, sardines, mackerel, beef, eggs.
- Folic acid - beans, bananas, wheat germ, green leafy vegetables, cabbage and Brussels sprouts, brewer's yeast, beets, citrus fruits, lentils, calf liver.
- Proteins - low-fat dairy products and eggs; proteins can not be too much.
What can not eat?
What is eaten for fractures is now clear. Are there any prohibited products? Yes, at the time of accretion of bones, it is necessary to abandon alcohol, caffeine, excessively fatty foods, very strong tea, carbonated drinks, chocolate and other sweets.
If you eat right, you can help your bones to recover.
Date: 10.10.2018, 13:08 / Views: 75334
Recipes for multicooker
Heat Exchanger for Furnace
Happy birthday to a man
Pillowcases in patchwork technique
Beautiful curtain holder