We lighten hair with available means.
Increased vegetation on the body is not the most pleasant thing, especially for women, because the dark hairs on the arms, legs, or even worse, on the face, have not yet painted any of the fair sex.
The eternal problem of unwanted hairs on the female body has affected the formation of a fairly wide range of services in this area: shaving, depilation, shugaring, chemical methods of struggle, as well as salon procedures for mechanical or laser hair removal, however, as is known, none of them gives a 100% result .
On the contrary, after a long hair removal with the help of some methods, they become even stronger and darker, while other methods reduce vegetation, but can lead to terrible irritations and other skin problems. What to do? How to relieve their difficult female share?
The simplest and safest way to combat bothersome hair on your body is to lighten your hair, which you can easily do at home without the help of a specialist or visiting the salon.Of course, you will not be able to get rid of hair, girls with excessively dark and active vegetation may not be able to do so, but still, it's worth trying.
Thanks to the use of these or other means, the hairs on the body begin to soften gradually, turn pale and merge with the skin, which makes them invisible and almost invisible.
The main problem areas that suffer from increased and undesirable vegetation are, of course, legs - there the hairs are usually the strongest and darkest, it is difficult to decolorize them here, but you can try.
The next problem area is hands, the graceful handles of a young girl or woman that are covered with a thick dark carpet do not look aesthetically pleasing. To shave or to resort to various ways of an epilation it would not be desirable, after all from it hair become only more roughly, the surface starts to be pricked and irritated, whom such will please?
By the way, the third problem zone faces the same problem - the face when stubborn dark hairs sprout right above the lip. Who knows what causes it - hormonal disruption or heredity - it does not matter, it is only possible to get rid of such an unpleasant flaw in one way - cosmetic.
Lightening hair with the help of the secrets of traditional medicine
The most common means, about the existence of which our grandmothers knew, is nothing more than ordinary hydrogen peroxide. The composition of such a substance affects the pigmentation of the hair, significantly reducing it; after the procedure, the hairs become not only lighter, but also softer, weaker, which makes them even less noticeable.
The only thing to remember is that peroxide contains potent substances that can not only lighten dark hair, but also damage the upper surface of the skin, causing pronounced allergic reactions.
In order to prevent this, it is necessary to first carry out a small test: apply a few drops of peroxide, half diluted with water, on the elbow joint, bend your arm at the elbow and observe.
If you notice that the treated place begins to redden and itch, then this means that lightening the hair with this preparation does not suit you. If everything is normal, then you can go to the pharmacy for a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, the usual three-percent solution will work, which, among other things, will cost you quite inexpensively.
The easiest way is to wipe the skin of your face, hands or feet with a clean solution of peroxide for a few minutes. A visible result will appear in a few days, and after the procedure, do not forget to wash the skin with warm water and soften with a fat cream.
Another equally effective way to lighten unwanted vegetation is also based on the use of peroxide. First you need to prepare a kind of mask: squeeze out a little toothpaste from a tube (about 1 tablespoon), mix it with the same amount of 3% peroxide, mix everything until a homogeneous mass is formed, and apply to the problem area.
This mask must be kept for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with warm water and apply a greasy cream. Instead of toothpaste, you can use regular shaving foam, to heighten the effect, you can also add a couple of drops of ammonia, but be careful - alcohol can adversely affect the surface of the skin.
And if peroxide is not suitable?
If for some reason you will not use peroxide, then there are other, more harmless ways, which are mainly based on the use of folk remedies.
- A fairly common and well-known tool is the most common lemon, or rather, its juice.As it turned out, its composition contains acid, which not bad destroys the dark hair pigment, the process of clarification is much softer and more accurate than in the case of peroxide. For a quality procedure, it is best to use freshly squeezed lemon juice: it is enough for them to wet all the problem areas and leave for 20 minutes. At the end of the procedure, the juice must be washed off and smeared with cream on the treated places. To achieve a good effect, the whole procedure must be repeated 5-7 times.
- For those who need to quickly lighten unwanted hairs, the above methods are unlikely to work, in this case, the most effective way is to dye them with ordinary hair dye. The only thing to be remembered is that such products can cause severe irritation of the skin and its temporary coloration, it is necessary to carry out a preliminary test and try to touch the surface of the skin minimally when painting.
- One of the most effective ways is white henna, however, it should be remembered that only name is associated with natural henna, but its composition is completely chemical, which also includes hydrogen peroxide.Someone thinks this tool is more effective, the powder is diluted with water, applied to the surface with hair, covered with cellophane, and left for 20 minutes. After the procedure, the skin should be washed with warm water and spread with fat cream or oil.
- Also popular are the pills of hydroperite, which also have an antiseptic effect. Tablets (2 pieces) should be ground into powder, add a few drops of ammonia, the same amount of warm water and a drop of any shampoo. We mix all the ingredients, apply a mass with a cotton pad to the problem area and leave for approximately 60 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- If you are the owner of a very delicate and sensitive skin, which is prone to allergic reactions, then correctly lighten hair will be using gentle natural remedies, for example, chamomile. We pour a glass of dried chamomile flowers with a glass of boiling water, leave for half an hour to languish in a water bath. The resulting warm mass should be laid out on the problematic hair zone, wrap in cellophane, and on top cover with a towel.With such a compress it is necessary to sit for 2 hours, after which the gruel can be washed off with warm water.
Date: 06.11.2018, 15:28 / Views: 42172
Soft start and stop of load
How to read conspiracies
Exit tire who uses
Volumetric coffee heart in a pot
Fur mink and Mouton. Tips for choosing
Magnet Properties for Kids
List of the most effective ointments from varicose veins
VSTerm heating boilers