Unusual and easy way to weave from the remnants of the fabric
It turns out that the fabric can not only knit, but also weave a wide variety of things for the home. For example, this wonderful rug was woven from a fabric in a simple, but original technique - a woven braid.
To create a rug in this technique, prepare:
- several strips of cloth (about 8 cm wide) of different colors;
- thread with a needle;
The work is as follows:
1. Press the strips of fabric inward so that the width is 1/3 of the original. The stripes of identical color are sewn together and, for convenience, rolled into a ball.
2. Three different stripes are woven into a pigtail, the edge is sewn.
3. After that, you should twist the pigtail, alternately stitching the edges together.
4. A strip of contrast fabric is sewn along the edge of the finished spiral circle.
5. In exactly the same technique, 5 more spiral circles are made. From contrasting red fabric we form flowers or any other shape, we sew all the parts together.
Date: 15.10.2018, 12:30 / Views: 91561
How to treat a severe cold
Top 5 products that cause acne
Original hairstyles with invisible hairpins
Roses on the ball - Topiary
Cheese pancakes with greens
Warships in the form of prefabricated models