Turkey in guacamole sauce. The whole family is delighted with this dish!
I am not a big turkey fan. To my taste this is dry, fresh and harsh meat. However, the turkey is magically transformed if it is baked on a skewer and served with guacamole sauce. Incredibly simple and tasty dish!
- Turkey Breast - 250 g
- Paprika sweet (ground) - 1 tablespoon
- Natural yoghurt - 2 tablespoons
- Cherry tomatoes - 6 pcs.
- Avocado - ½ pcs.
- Tomato - ½ pcs.
- Red onion (sliced) - 1 tablespoon
- Mustard granular - 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- Lime - ½ pcs.
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Ground black pepper - ¼ tsp
- Chopped greens (parsley, green basil, cilantro)
- Cut the turkey breast into pieces (1.5 x 1.5 cm), put in a bowl.
- To the meat add yogurt, mustard, paprika, olive oil (1 tablespoon), salt and pepper. Stir and leave to marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Strut a turkey and cherry tomatoes on a skewer. Bake for 20 minutes at 190 ° C / 375 ° F.
- In the meantime, squeeze the avocado pulp with a fork in mashed potatoes, add tomato, mustard, lime juice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper, cut into small cubes. Mix.
- Guacamole put in a small gravy boat and served with a turkey on a skewer.
Date: 13.10.2018, 23:08 / Views: 83363
Freezing for the winter: tips
How to give water to a newborn
Unique pink dolphin hit the lens of Louisiana residents
The film Andrei Konchalovsky Paradise nominated for an Oscar
The memorial ribbon for Radonica
How to draw spring step by step with pencils and paints a master class for beginners
Homemade Soap Game Colors