Secrets of cooking homemade roll
Soft and fragrant biscuit roll - one of the most popular desserts. As a filling use any berries, fruits, jams and jams. And someone likes to add to it condensed milk, cocoa, poppy, cream or sour cream.
To make a home-made roll not only tasty, but also beautiful, you need to know the basic secrets of its preparation. We will tell you how to properly wrap the finished cake so that it does not crack, and the filling does not flow out.
Secrets of cooking the perfect delicacy
- For baking rolls use parchment paper, greased with butter.
- Biscuit is prepared very quickly, so monitor this process.
- Hot dough overturn on a clean towel, carefully remove the parchment.
- So that the dessert does not crack when rolled, lightly soak it with syrup or coffee, depending on the type of roll. Do not overdo it, because the cake can soften. The soaked biscuit becomes soft, and it easily folds.
- The filling should be applied immediately to the hot dessert. Then roll it up with a roll and wait until it cools down to decorate.
- If you do not have time to roll the cake and it has cooled down, then put it in the oven for 5 minutes, after that it will be well folded.
- Do not twist the roll too tight, otherwise it will not be so airy, and the filling will simply flow out.
- To make a ready-made dessert look neat, it is necessary to cut the edges with a sharp knife.
- For flavor in the dough, you can add orange zest, vanilla or cinnamon.
- The cooled roll is sprinkled with powdered sugar or dry cocoa. You can pour a ready delicacy with hot chocolate, glaze or melted sweets.
- As decoration use cream, fruit and berries.
Making the dessert airy and lush
But these are not all the secrets that we wanted to reveal to you. It is equally important that the dessert turned out to be airy. If you know all the details of making a magnificent biscuit, you can easily create an ideal treat at home.
- Flour preferably sift several times.
- Eggs should be cooled, at this temperature, proteins are better to beat.
- The key to an airy biscuit is the correct beating of proteins and the sequential addition of all the ingredients.
- The dough can not be stirred for a long time. This affects the splendor of the cake.
- The oven must first be preheated. The temperature should not be below 180 ° C.
- When baking dough, you can not open the oven, otherwise it will settle. Readiness is determined by the light brown color of the surface.
- Biscuit roll out of the form very carefully, inaccurate exposure to pomp may disappear.
Knead the dough correctly
- Carefully separate the yolks from the proteins. It depends on how well the proteins will break. It is important that the containers used are clean and dry.
- Using a fork, whisk or mixer, beat the yolks with half a serving of sugar. Rubbing for as long as they noticeably turn white and increase in volume.
- The process of whipping proteins is longer than rubbing yolks, so it is better to use a mixer or a blender. Proteins are whipped without sugar until a small light foam appears. Then, without ceasing to interfere, gradually begin to introduce sugar. When you add the required amount, whip proteins to thick.
- Then put a little protein to the yolks, gently stirring, so that the movements were directed from the bottom up.
- In this mass add sifted flour and mix well, avoiding the use of a mixer. Then enter the rest of the proteins, stir the dough only upwards.
- If you need to add starch, baking powder (soda), cocoa or vanillin, then to begin with, these ingredients are added to the flour.
- To prevent the dough from settling, it is recommended to replace the third or fourth part of the flour with starch.
- The disintegrant is added only if a fatty product, such as butter or cocoa, is present in the biscuit.
- The prepared mass is immediately poured into the form and sent to the preheated oven.
All these simple rules will help you from the first time to bake a lush, tasty and beautiful home-made roll. It only remains to figure out how much to bake the biscuit cake? For a roll of dough it turns out a little, it pours out a thin layer, so it prepares very quickly - in just 7-15 minutes depending on the oven. The main thing is not to overdo the cake, otherwise it will dry out, and then the roll will break.
After reading all the secrets, we suggest that you try to bake your home rollwith condensed milk and nuts. It is not difficult to prepare it, and it will be possible even for those who are not good at baking.
We prepare such products:
- 1 cup flour;
- 4 eggs;
- 1 cup of sugar;
- 1 jar of condensed milk;
- 5 tbsp. spoons shredded any nuts;
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- Separate the yolks from the whites, carefully beat both of them, adding sugar to them, and then carefully combine them.
- Gradually add flour to this egg mass, stirring constantly.
- We place parchment paper on a baking sheet and pour a thin layer of dough, spreading it evenly over the whole area.
- We put the biscuit into the oven, and leave it for 7-15 minutes. Do not forget to look at the cake.
- We take out the finished dough, remove the paper from it, spread the condensed milk, sprinkle with nuts and roll it up.
- The cooled biscuit is sprinkled with a thick layer of powdered sugar.
As you can see, there is nothing difficult in this recipe, and most importantly, such a roll is prepared very quickly, and it requires a minimum of products.
Airy and soft
In the following recipe for roll with jam and whipped cream, the dough is not prepared very traditionally, but the dessert only benefits.It turns out even more magnificent and unusually soft. And the taste is truly fabulous.
So, for our magic delicacy we buy such products:
- 50 g of milk;
- 100 g of flour;
- 2 tbsp. l. butter;
- 30 grams of starch;
- 60 g sugar;
- 3 eggs;
- 1 tsp baking powder;
- 1/4 tsp salts;
- 1/2 bar of chocolate.
- 1 cup of any thick jam or jam;
- 250 ml of fresh cream;
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- Pour the milk into the bowl, put it on the fire, put the butter, and wait until it melts.
- Using a mixer or a whisk, beat the eggs well with sugar.
- Sift flour, add starch, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually pour the flour mixture into the eggs, constantly stirring with a spatula from the bottom up.
- We put a couple of spoons of dough in warm milk and mix.
- Add the resulting mass to the total mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the dough on the laid baking sheet, smooth out and put in the prepared oven.
- While baking the cake, we bring down the cream with sugar.
- We take out the sponge cake, remove the paper, lubricate with jam, and apply sour cream on top.
- We turn off into a roll, cut off the edges.
- After cooling, decorate with grated chocolate.
We put this magic home roll in the middle of the table, pour our favorite tea into cups and, forgetting everything in the world, enjoy a delicious delicacy.
After reading our article, you will probably have a desire to pamper your household with a delicate and fragrant roll this weekend.
Date: 08.10.2018, 15:34 / Views: 64332
Cube - transformer paper
Choosing lenses for sunglasses
How to make a 220 volt flashlight (searchlight) for household use from a car headlight
Gothic Coffee Table
Making a Christmas bell
A luxurious cardigan made of braided braids: a scheme and description of knitting
How to decorate a mug with a marker
Tunic - a versatile model for every woman’s wardrobe