Oct 29, 2010
Lisa Hubbard/Woman's Day
Create a delectable dessert in no time with this recipe that amps up boxed flan mix with canned pumpkin pie filling and a cup of French vanilla coffee creamer—or 1% milk for a lower-fat treat.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 5
box flan with caramel sauce mix
pumpkin pie mix (not 100% pumpkin purée)
french vanilla coffee creamer
- Place four 6-oz custard cups or ramekins on a tray.
- Follow directions on flan box, substituting 1 cup pumpkin pie mix and 1 cup vanilla creamer for the 2 cups milk. (Freeze remaining pie mix for up to 6 months for another use.)
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. To unmold, run a small metal spatula around edge of each flan, then invert onto serving plates. Shake gently to loosen, then lift off cups.
- Substitute eggnog for the vanilla creamer.
- Stir in ¼ tsp ground nutmeg before pouring into custard cups and chilling.
- Cut the fat and calories by more than half by using 1% lowfat milk instead of vanilla creamer.
Video: Food Wishes Recipes - Pumpkin Flan Recipe - Holiday Special: Low Fat Pumpkin Flan - Pumpkin Custard
My Chronic Problem Of Cracked Heels, Solved
How to Prepare for a Science Olympiad Competition
11. This is the one and only job Im interested in
Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis: Julies Success Story
Beard Care 101 – How To Maintain A Beard The Proper Way
For 2,000 Vetements Will Transform You Into A 45-Year Old Software Engineer
How to Defend Yourself Against Player to Player Violence Claims
NASA Is Working On 3-D Printed Homes On Mars
Date: 02.12.2018, 16:09 / Views: 54444