Menopace: instructions for use, indications, price
Instructions for use
Menopace is a vitamin preparation used to support the female body during menopause. The main active ingredients of the medicine are:
- vitamin E,
- vitamin b6,
- vitamin A,
- para-aminobenzoic acid,
- vitamin D3,
- vitamin b1,
- vitamin B2,
- vitamin b12,
- folic acid,
- pantothenic acid.
As additional components, the dosage form includes:
- titanium dioxide,
- purified water.
The drug is available in green capsules. Commercial packaging contains 30 capsules.
Pharmacological action of the drug
Vitamin-mineral cosplex is a combination medicine. The effectiveness of the drug is achieved by the cumulative effect of its individual components.The drug regulates the balance of female hormones, thanks to the right combination of trace elements and vitamins.
- Vitamin B, ascorbic acid, magnesium and zinc are responsible for the production of gamma-linoleic acid, which is converted to prostagalandin E. This compound is involved in the regulation of hormonal background in women and reduces the symptoms of menopause.
- Pantothenic acid is responsible for the production of estrogen.
- Vitamin E reduces the frequency of tides during menopause. In addition, it reduces the feeling of fatigue, removes nervousness and irritability.
- Folic acid, together with vitamin C, normalizes the activity of the nervous system.
- Vitamin D3 is involved in the synthesis of calcium, thereby reducing the risk of osteoporosis.
- Most of the components that make up the drug have antioxidant activity.
The drug is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream and enters the systemic circulation. The biotransformation of the components of Menopis occurs predominantly in the liver. Displays the drug through the kidneys, gallbladder and intestines. The method of elimination depends on the metabolites of which compounds have been processed.
The main indications for the use of the drug "Menopace"
The drug belongs to non-prescription drugs and can be taken by patients on their own. The main indications of "Menopace" include:
- lack of vitamins and minerals in a woman’s body;
- menopausal symptoms: hot flashes, vaginal dryness, insomnia, anxiety.
Who is contraindicated drug "Menopace"
The drug belongs to the vitamin and mineral supplements, so there are practically no contraindications. Some of them can include:
- intolerance to the components of the drug;
- breastfeeding period;
What side effects may occur while taking the drug
The drug can cause the following undesirable reactions:
- immediate type of allergic reaction: redness, itching, irritation;
- dyspeptic disorders: nausea, flatulence, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation.
How to take the drug "Menopace"
The drug is intended for oral administration. Take the capsule inside entirely, without chewing and without opening. "Menopace" involves a single dose - 1 capsule per day.The course of treatment is 1-2 months. With the resumption of symptoms of menopause, the treatment can be repeated.
Analogs of the drug "Menopace", the price category of drugs
Among the analogues in chemical composition, the following drugs and dietary supplements can be distinguished:
- "Qi-Klim Alanin",
- "Qi-Klim + vitamins for women 45+",
- Menopace Plus,
All of the above drugs are not hormonal and can be used without a doctor's prescription. The price category of medicines varies from 300 to 600 rubles for a retail package. The price of the drug "Menopace" is 550-600 rubles for 30 capsules.
Date: 09.10.2018, 19:50 / Views: 92354
Should we diet? Ask nutritionists and doctors
Chicken sausage cooked in a mug
A lamp, a vase and 5 more items from old slippers
15 insanely cool ideas on how to make a stylish thing out of a regular T-shirt
PC Headphone Upgrade
Features of a professional sheet as material for a roof