How to teach to sleep in a crib?
One of the biggest problems that young parents face during the upbringing and growth of their babies is to teach the child to sleep independently. Sometimes you have to make a lot of effort to teach the child to sleep in the crib. Here we give the most effective way to do this.
First of all, parents need to understand that in order to teach a child to sleep in a separate bed, you need to solve not only this task, but also the other two - to ensure that your baby falls asleep on its own and move it to the nursery. These tasks are rarely solved jointly, so teach your child to sleep independently in stages. So it will be quieter for you and, above all, for the baby, and the procedure will be painless for him.
Teaching a child to his crib: action
In order to teach the child to sleep in a crib on their own, experts recommend the following. Remove the side wall from your baby’s crib and slide the crib close to yours. It turns out that your baby has its place, and on the other hand, it is with you.At first, your baby will likely wake up often at night, but over time, he will get used to his place and sleep soundly. Then you need to gradually move his bed farther and farther from the parent, and then completely transfer it to a separate room.
It happens that the baby is set up categorically against his new place to sleep. In this case, do not swear and grumble. It is necessary to convince the child that he will be there very well, put toys there, saying, for example: "Look how good the bunny is in the crib!" Over time, your baby will get used to the crib and sleep there.
Do not leave the child in the crib while awake. If you do this, then the baby will think that the bed is not only a place for sleeping, but also for other things.
Also, parents need to prepare for the fact that the child may come to them for a long time at night, because, for example, he feels bad or scared or has a bad dream. There is nothing wrong with that, but gradually you should send your crumb back. To do this, ask your baby to bring a pillow for themselves, then a blanket, a sheet.In the event that a child comes to you just like that, he will immediately fall asleep, once again getting to his crib. If he brings everything you need, do not drive him away - it means that he has a really important reason to spend the night in your society.
Sleeping in your crib: the right age
We now turn to the question at what age a child should be taught to sleep on their own. The average age is 2 years, but this does not mean that it is at 2 years old that the child is ready for “relocation”. Someone is already quite independent for this in a year, and with some kind of baby you will have to wait until those years. You can gradually accustom the child to your own bed if:
- A child sleeps at night at least 5-6 hours in a row.
- You no longer breastfeed or breastfeed more than once a day.
- The child spends the day in your arms no more than a third of the time.
- The baby had its first teeth cut.
- Your crumb is self-sufficient enough to occupy itself for 10 or more minutes in a row and is not afraid to stay in the room alone.
The list of reasons why it is not necessary to rush to "resettlement" is longer. We give it too. Do not rush to teach the child to a separate bed, if:
- The child appeared as a result of cesarean section, suffered a birth injury or was born prematurely.
- Suffering from various skin diseases (weeping eczema, diathesis).
- The child has increased intracranial pressure.
- the baby has just suffered a disease.
- the child just started cutting teeth.
- The child is very excitable, hardly calms down and often cries.
- Baby develops slower than their peers.
- The child suffered quite a lot of stress.
- The child lost the mode.
- You are constantly absent during the day at home, and the baby stays with your grandmother or nanny.
- You teach the crumb some other important skill.
- You are annoyed or feel bad.
If these factors do not bother you, then you should not have problems, how to teach you to sleep in your baby’s bed.
Date: 08.10.2018, 17:23 / Views: 64451
Red lipstick and safari: Angelina Jolie flew to Africa
DIY helicopter DIY
What is a replica
Life hacking, which will be useful to each of us
Australian Indigenous Musical Instrument - Didgeridoo
Beautiful bookmarks with embroidery flowers