How to talk to the child?
Communicating with your children is a difficult question for many parents at all times. How to talk with your child so that the relationship was wonderful, you understood each other well and quarreled less? Much depends on the behavior of the parents and on the age of the child. Let's talk in order about how to properly talk with your child.
When a child is still very young
Many experts advise moms to start communicating with their child when he is not even born yet. Do this or not - you decide. But communication with the baby certainly should begin after he was born. How to talk with a baby baby?
- The child perceives sounds perfectly, so his mother's voice means a lot to him. Speak gently, beautiful gentle voice, smile. So the child will feel comfortable, he will know that there is a close person next to him.
- Wanting to have fun with their baby, many mothers begin to imitate the sounds that the baby makes, and rightly so.The child is interested in such communication in the early stages, he feels that he is understood and loved. But it is not worthwhile to delay too much with agukanie, because the kid needs to develop communication skills with other people, increase lexical capacity. And therefore gradually go to communicate in their native language. First, we communicate with sounds, then gradually we begin to add some words to them, until we get to speaking with words.
- To make communication emotional and interesting will help gestures, imitations of the baby. When the child begins to master the speech, you need to help him in this. Tell your child what he is interested in. When talking about something, if it is possible, point to the subject you are talking about. When communicating, use ordinary words and short phrases. In order for the child to remember, repeat the same thing several times.
- Develop communication in the game. Sit in front of the baby and start copying his actions and sounds. The kid will be interested. Then, when you see a clear interest on his part, start yourself saying something new, and the child will have a desire to repeat after you. You can play as long as the child is not bored and he does not turn away.
Age of curiosity and �why?�
How many mummies are driving this period crazy when a child grows up! The kid is growing, he knows the world around him, and everything becomes interesting to him. So, I want to learn and try all the interesting things, learn as much as possible new. From shy parents at this time more and more often you can hear: �You can�t!�, �Don't touch!�, �Put in place!�, �Sit down and calm down!�. It is a difficult time, but it must be lived through and at the same time it does not turn a child into a sullen or sad little man without interests. You must understand and support him!
How to talk with a child at this age? How to prevent a child from doing simple things about the dangers of which he does not yet know? Screaming, swearing and slapping on the pope are not the best options. So you can sow in the child the seed of low self-esteem, uncertainty, resentment, but you can also cause anger, a desire to go in defiance of the parent word.
In this moment, it is important for parents to know and understand one thing: the mental and the actual plan in the psyche of the child is still very much merged, while the adult skillfully distinguishes them. If you say to an adult: �Do not touch the hot kettle�, he will imagine that he can get burned and hurt himself, and therefore the request will immediately follow. The child is still incapable of this.When he hears such phrases, he first needs to do forbidden actions in reality in order to stop performing them and begin to listen. He cannot, just like an adult, simply present a situation and draw conclusions. Anyway, the child may simply not know why you can not do this or that. Therefore, a parental ban must also disclose the reason why it cannot. Example: "Do not touch the kettle, it is hot, otherwise you will burn yourself and it will be very painful." This is another matter: the child realized that he was waiting for him, and that he would hardly touch a hot kettle.
To avoid all sorts of mistakes, learn to formulate prohibitions correctly. For example, a child likes to pull a cat or a dog by the tail. Instead of: �Do not tug the cat by the tail!� It is better to say: �Our beloved cat is also a living creature that can be hurt. Imagine that you are constantly pulled by the leg. Will it hurt you? That hurts her too! If you want to touch the cat, you can come up to her and stroke her. �
Another children's habit, introducing many parents into a stupor, is the eternal "Why ?!". No matter how annoying it is, it�s necessary to answer all the child�s questions.It is necessary to speak the truth, in a concise and understandable language for the child. Speak essentially, do not try to set forth the question in all its sense, otherwise the child will quickly get bored with it, but never lie. If you yourself do not know the answer to the question, just look at the Internet or in the encyclopedia, and then tell the baby. Maybe they will learn a lot of new things themselves, and the age of the �hard way� will cease to seem so annoying.
A difficult age
This long-established expression characterizes adolescence. How many problems happen at this time! The restructuring of the body, the desire to stand out and become popular, feelings about the first love or injustice of teachers! And this is only a small part of the problems of a teenager. How to talk to your child at this time?
Many parents make the same mistakes that not only negatively affect the psyche of adolescents, but also spoil the relationship between parents and children for a long time.
- Emphasis on weaknesses, diminishing merits. The teenager is not very confident, he has a lot of complexes, even if they are not exposed. Parental reproaches only finish off the child even more, making him embittered, desperate and lonely.Do you think a healthy person can grow out of a teenager who is constantly being told: �You are a vagabond!�, �You have no sense from you!�, �You only know how to play my nerves,� etc.? And then we still wonder where in our country there are so many miserable and psychologically beaten people! Praise your child more often, only sincerely. Show him that you admire him, inspire him to new achievements! But if a teenager did a bad thing, then it is also impossible to leave it without attention. Do not shout, do not press on the child, when clarifying the relationship, focus on the bad deed that the child committed, and not on himself. In a calm voice without reproaches tell me why the perfect act is bad and why it upsets you. The child must understand that you have not turned away from him, but do not encourage his misconduct and henceforth expect that he will not do so again.
- How to talk with a teenage child? Learn to listen to him and talk to him. And then many parents are interested in the evening, how are things at school, and dismiss the child, preferring to fall on the sofa and watch TV.Participate in the life of a child, help him in solving his problems. It is necessary to listen actively - to play along, to look attentively in the eyes, to ask clarifying questions.
- The phrase: �Nothing, if you grow up, you will forget, I was the same in your years!� Will not work. When you were the same age as your child, these problems seemed to you the most important. Therefore, it is necessary to evaluate the child�s problems not from the pedestal of one�s adulthood and experience, but by standing on a par with one�s child.
- Do not meddle in the soul. There are parents who are too trying to take care of their children, almost the son�s relationship with his girl decide for him. So you can not do! If the child doesn�t want to talk to you now, you shouldn�t beat your fists on the door of his room and demand explanations. Let him calm down, and then try to start a conversation again.
- Carefully follow the style of your communication with a teenager. I understand, it is your child whom you love and in relation to which you want to show tenderness. But all kinds of Musi Pusi are over. Once a child was small, now in front of you is a developing person who considers himself an adult. So talk to him like an adult.Ask for the opinion of a teenager, consider it, argue with him, prove your point of view and ask him to prove his own. Instill in him responsibility for his words and deeds, grant the right of choice. Especially watch the tone of your speech when communicating with a child with his friends. Of course, it is not necessary to go too far, sometimes, when it is hard on the soul, the child needs your native hugs and gentle words.
If you behave correctly, you will be able to avoid misunderstanding, mistakes, quarrels, feelings and tears. We told you a little about how to talk with a child correctly, now everything depends on you. Give your child an example of how to properly communicate.
Date: 08.10.2018, 17:00 / Views: 83375
Embroidered lids for jars of jam
How to drink brandy
Impress your household: make a unique garden path with your own hands
Volumetric Christmas Tree