How to seal a small hole in drywallDrywall material is just wonderful, you can build walls or align them without unnecessary problems. Very easy to cut and process. But unfortunately, for all its merits, drywall does not have the proper strength. From this it is so easy to damage. And if a hole appeared in the plasterboard wall, then you will have to repair it. But here you will have some difficulties. The fact is that you can not just seal a hole and do not cover it with a putty, as the hole is through and the whole putty just falls through. What to do, remove the sheet of drywall? Of course not. I'll show you one trick that's great for such cases.
- Pencil and paper.
- Hot glue gun .
- A stick for ice cream or another piece of thin wood.
- Long nose pliers.
- A small piece of plasterboard for termination.
- A sharp knife.
- A flat scraper or a piecethick cardboard instead.
Fill up a hole in a plasterboard wallIf you remember, we took a five-kopeck coin as a child, covered it with a piece of paper and top hatching with a simple pencil, and the drawing of the coin was transferred to a piece of paper. Here we need to transfer the hole to the leaflet.
- You can use liquid nails instead of hot glue.
- If your hole has sharp corners, I recommend bringing the shape of a hole, a file, to a simpler circle, oval or square shape.
Date: 21.10.2018, 21:54 / Views: 71373
How to catch a pike
Thai Spa Practices Thai Lab - an easy journey to perfection
Designer Tips: 25 Important House Design Secrets
Using digital photo printing
What is drift