How to remove a scar?
Watch the video
Every woman dreams of a perfectly smooth skin. After all, scars, especially those located in open areas, can ruin any appearance. Unfortunately, injuries, burns, boils, teenage acne and other skin diseases can leave noticeable marks on the body and become a big aesthetic problem. Before you remove the scar, you need to set its type.
By the nature of the lesion of the skin scars are divided into the following types
- normotrophic - almost imperceptible traces of cuts and small wounds;
- hypertrophic - compacted areas of skin of light pink color;
- keloids - complex-shaped scars, usually elevated above the surface of the skin, may increase in size even after wound healing;
- atrophic - are skin hollows, for example, postpartum stretch marks.
The pharmacy has a large range of ointments for the removal of scars and scars of domestic and foreign production. Their action is aimed at the regeneration of damaged tissues and the resorption of scars. To achieve the maximum effect, you need to choose the right drug.
The basis of the gel is onion extract, which has anti-inflammatory andanti-bactericidal action and inhibits the proliferation of fibroblast cells. Kontraktubeks effective for the treatment of fresh postoperative, post-traumatic, post-burn scars. Treatment of chronic scars will take from 3 to 6 months.
The gel is designed to treat both fresh and old scars formed after surgery, burns, bites, acne, skin diseases. Strataderm contains highly purified new generation silicone, which forms a thin protective layer on the surface of the scar and protects the damaged surface from the adverse effects of the external environment.
This tool is capable of correcting old thick scars and complex keloid scars. The gel forms an invisible water-repellent shell on the surface of the skin, and a complex of vitamins promotes the growth of healthy cells. The main advantage of the gel - the ability to use with cosmetics, which allows you to remove the scar on the face, neck or decollete area imperceptibly to others.
Surgical treatment includes invasive (plastic surgery) and non-invasive (cosmetic procedures) methods.
Surgical intervention is advisable if a large part of the skin is damaged or the scar rises above the surface. Surgical correction does not completely eliminate the scars, but only makes them less noticeable. Hypertrophic scars respond well to surgical treatment. Invasive methods include:
- excision of the scar;
- change of contours of a hem;
- skin grafts;
- expander dermotension.
Non-invasive techniques do not violate the integrity of the tissue, but have only a superficial effect, making the scar less noticeable. You can get rid of scars using the following cosmetic procedures:
- microdermabrasion - smoothing of the scar with the help of a directional flow of solid crystals or a nozzle with a diamond tip. This method is most effective for the correction of atrophic and hypertrophic scars;
- laser peeling - removal of scar tissue with a laser. The method allows you to adjust almost all types of scars with minimal complications.As a rule, 4-6 procedures with a break of 6-9 weeks are enough to remove the scar;
- chemical peeling - removal of the surface layers of the skin by applying fruit acids. The method helps to reduce the density of the hypertrophic scar and smooth its surface;
- Mesotherapy - subcutaneous administration of mesotherapeutic cocktails, which are aimed at reducing the density of the rumen, the regeneration of healthy cells, the synthesis of collagen. This method allows you to adjust all types of scars, except keloid.
How to remove the scar folk remedies
Remove the scar at home will work only if it is fresh. To do this, you can try folk remedies.
- Mix in equal parts propolis and sea buckthorn oil and put in a water bath until propolis is completely dissolved. Cooled mixtureapply on scars with a thin layer at least 2 times a day. With regular use, the effect will be visible in 1-2 months.
- Stimulates skin regeneration and has a disinfecting effect on eucalyptus oil. Therefore, it is used to treat the skin after burns and frostbite.
- Rose oil heals and smoothes postoperative scars, as well as scars of various origins.
- Tomato and lemon juice will help lighten the scars and make them more inconspicuous.To do this, every 3-4 days to do lotion with fresh juice for 15 minutes, then rinse the area with cold water.
Date: 09.10.2018, 03:55 / Views: 65543
Soap Bubble Starter
The designer received the task to strengthen the old house and created something incredible
Features Scandinavian style in the interior
Tree of happiness
Folder for the girl under the certificate
Coffee mill repair