How to quickly remove swelling from the face?
A swollen face is not the most pleasant sight. And if it is observed before an important event, it can spoil everything. But it is possible to solve the problem by finding out its causes and starting to act on time and efficiently.
Possible causes of edema
First, consider the possible causes of edema:
- kidney diseases that disrupt the process of removing fluid from the body and lead to its stagnation;
- drinking water in large quantities, especially at night;
- the use of salty foods (as is known, salt contributes to fluid retention);
- some diseases of the cardiovascular system, accompanied by circulatory disorders;
- allergic reactions (allergens can be contained in personal care products, cosmetics, laundry detergent, clothing, food, medications taken);
- facial injuries (for example, severe bruises that cause hematoma formation and tissue edema);
- inflammatory processes localized in the lymph nodes, gums;
- prolonged exposure to ultraviolet radiation, sunburn;
- recent cosmetic procedures;
- sleeping in an uncomfortable position, for example, with your face buried in a pillow or mattress;
- postponed surgery.
How to remove?
How can you quickly remove swelling from your face? Methods for controlling swelling are divided into several categories and should depend on the causes of an unpleasant symptom. The main groups of methods suitable for different cases are discussed in detail below.
If the causes of edema are serious, then pharmacy medicines will come to the rescue. But you should not take them yourself, it is advisable to consult a doctor.
When edema can be prescribed the following groups of drugs:
- If the edema appears after a bruise, then you can apply local remedies based on the active component of troxerutin, such as Troxevasin. They have a decongestant effect, strengthen blood vessels, stop inflammation, normalize blood circulation and help improve microcirculation.
- For circulatory disorders associated with increased blood clotting or thrombosis, means containing heparin, such as Lioton, are recommended.
- In inflammations accompanied by pain, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are recommended for external use: “Ketonal”, “Ketorol”.
- If the edema is provoked by allergies, antihistamines will help, both for topical use and for ingestion: “Fenistil”, “Erius”, “Zodak”.
- For kidney disease, the doctor may recommend diuretics. But you need to take them carefully, as overdose and violation of the scheme of use are dangerous!
Some useful and effective procedures will help to stimulate the outflow of fluid from the tissues of the face and improve blood circulation:
- Rubbing with ice cubes. The ice will narrow the dilated vessels, and after exposure to the cold, blood circulation will noticeably improve, which will help to reduce puffiness. Lead ice all over your face, paying special attention to problem areas such as eyelids, cheeks.
- Massage. You can spend it by hand. Use your fingertips to perform circular massaging movements, light tingling, rubbing, sawing, tapping and tapping. Manipulate at least ten minutes.And to enhance the effect, use a spoon for the procedure (you can pre-cool it in water or in the refrigerator).
- Effective contrast washing. First rinse your face with warm water, then cool. Gradually increase the temperature difference to eventually wash alternately with hot and cold water. This will improve blood circulation and microcirculation, eliminating the swelling and giving the face a fresh, attractive appearance.
Solve the problem can help folk remedies:
- For edema associated with fluid retention, use proven recipes - decoctions of bilberry leaves or birch buds that have a diuretic effect. To prepare the preparation, a teaspoon of the selected raw material should be filled with a glass of freshly boiled water. Pour the liquid into a saucepan, put it on the fire. Soak the mixture for ten minutes, then leave for half an hour, chill and drink during the day, divided into four parts.
- Salt will help remove excess liquid from facial tissues. In a liter of hot water, dissolve a glass of salt, cool the solution a little, soak it in a soft absorbent cloth or gauze rolled up several times and put a salt compress on your face, closing your eyes and mouth. After twenty minutes, wash with cool water.
- Grate raw potatoes on a grater, put gruel on your face and leave for half an hour, after which rinse with warm water. This mask will improve blood circulation and will have a tonic effect on the skin.
- Freeze a decoction of calendula, sage, nettle, thyme or plantain and ice cubes to massage the face.
- Effective regular green tea, and it can both be drunk and used externally for cosmetic purposes. Drink a cup of drink and make of it a compress, which should be sustained on the face for at least twenty minutes.
- Pour 300 ml of boiling water a tablespoon of rosemary and make a compress from the resulting broth. Soak it on the face for about half an hour, then to enhance the effect, hold a contrast washing.
To face the puffiness of the face as rarely as possible and forget about it for a long time, follow the simple rules of prevention:
- Watch the volume of fluid you drink. An adult needs about two liters per day, but remember that there is water in soups, fruits, and vegetables.
- It is undesirable to drink a lot of liquid at night, as it just will not have time to get out of the body and stay in the tissues.
- Limit the amount of salt consumed to a minimum. And it is especially important not to eat salt in the afternoon.
- Choose a comfortable soft low pillow. The ideal variant is the anatomical model, which takes and stores the shape of the head. And do not sleep, buried in a mattress or pillow, otherwise in the morning your face will be swollen.
- In time, pass routine examinations for early detection of diseases and timely treatment.
- Responsible approach to the choice of cosmetics, clothing, washing powder, hygiene. They must be of high quality and preferably hypoallergenic.
To get rid of edema of the face it is possible, if to reveal and eliminate the reasons of its appearance. Good luck and health!
Date: 22.10.2018, 21:36 / Views: 41393
Tomato Juice Recipe
Decoupage Tea House
How to get rid of cracks in the corners of the lips
Steampunk style lamp
How to crochet a blue rosette
How to print a ticket
We do our own WD-40