How to flash MTS phone?
Watch the video
Due to the high competition in the cellular market, operators use any means they can to attract new subscribers. Recently, some cellular companies began to produce their own branded phones, the price of which, as a rule, is an order of magnitude lower than that of similar models from other manufacturers. This phone will work correctly only with the sim-card of the operator who released it.
In this article we will try to figure out how to unlock an MTS phone so that it can be used with SIM cards of other operators.
Instructions on firmware
Before flashing the MTS phone, please note that after flashing, the warranty on it is automatically lost:
- In order to flash the phone, you will need to download a program that allows you to create a backup or a system restore point corresponding to your phone model, a program for installing firmware (the most popular is), as well as the new firmware itself (drivers and utilities).
- Install the program and the SP Flash Tool on the computer.
- Drop the drivers and utilities of the new firmware into one of the folders on the phone.
- Disable antivirus and close all background programs.
- Turn off the phone and remove the battery.
- Connect the phone to the computer.
- Run the SP Flash Tool.
- Open Scatter-file.
- Uncheck all items except Recovery.
- In the SP Flash Tool, click the Download button.
- Wait until the download is complete and disconnect the phone from the computer.
- Turn on the phone while simultaneously pressing the power button and the volume up button.
- In the menu that appears, select the folder in which you placed the files by 3 points.
- Wait until the end of the firmware process.
Date: 09.10.2018, 05:36 / Views: 83562
Metal Evroshtaketnik - a novelty in the world of building materials
How to paint your nails on Feng Shui
What does the manager do?
Pendant Knitted Heart
The attraction of Fedor Bondarchuk: is there life on Mars