How to Enlarge Breasts
Breast size is a common complaint among women. Many ladies feel that an increase in cup size would be a positive change. Maybe you are recovering from breast cancer, or you were simply born with a fairly flat chest. Either way, it makes sense that you want to look and feel your best. If you are looking to go from an A cup to a B cup, or for a more drastic change, there are many options for you. You can use a variety of tricks to make your breasts appear larger. There are also many medical and non-medical ways that you can actually increase your breast size.
Dressing to Enhance the Appearance of Your Breasts
Buy the right bra.Your bra is one of the most important items you wear each day. It can make the rest of your outfit look stunning, or ill-fitting. The reason a bra is called a "foundation garment" is that it creates the base for your outfit. Make sure you choose the bra that is right for you. Try several different styles, and pay attention to cup size and rib cage measurement. Wearing a properly fitting bra can make your chest look fantastic--and larger!
- Consult an expert. The best way to find your best fit is to have a proper bra fitting. You can go to any large department store or specialty lingerie boutique to have this done. The fitter will take your measurements and make recommendations. Don't be afraid to ask to try several different styles!
- Maintain your undergarments. Take care of your bras, and they will take care of you. When the straps lose their elasticity or the hooks start bending, it is time to replace that bra.
Find a sexy swimsuit.Buying swimwear is a dreaded activity for many women. Even though it's not fun, it is important. The right swimsuit can mean the difference between your breasts looking flat or fantastic. Swimsuit shopping is usually best done in person, and you should try many different styles. To make sure your breasts are enhanced, choose a suit that offers support and even some padding.
- Choose a halter top for an extra lift. These versatile swimsuits are usually adjustable, so you can tighten to your liking. This can give you the flattering boost you are looking for.
- Another option is to look for a swimsuit that has ruffles on the top. This can help to make your breasts look larger.
Stuff your bra.This is a tried and true method for a lot of women. It can be effective for everyone from pre-teens to adults. An easy method is to wear a double-bra. It works just like it sounds--layer one strapless bra over a strapped one. It's easy, and the results are very effective. You can also choose to just wear one bra, and stuff it to create the illusion of fullness. Your best bet? Socks. They are versatile, and every woman already owns some.
- You can experiment with materials other than socks. Just make sure to use common sense. For instance, you'll want to stay away from tissue or toilet paper. When you sweat, that material could become very messy very quickly.
- You can also wear a padded pushup bra. There are bras available that will make your breasts appear a full cup size larger.
Dress for your body type.Understanding your body type can help you choose clothes that will flatter your body, including your chest. Many women looking to make their breasts appear larger are known as "rectangles". This means that you are pretty straight up and down, and don't have as many curves (top and bottom) as women with other body types. If you fit into this category, you will want to adhere to certain style guidelines.
- Make sure to stick to items that are structured at the top, which will provide added definition to your chest.
- Feminine tops are also a great idea. Embellishments like ruffles can give the illusion of more curves.
Use make-up.Cosmetics are an excellent way to create the illusion of larger cleavage. Try applying a bronzing powder between your breasts and a lighter powder on the tops. Check the mirror to see if you like the results. Adjust as necessary, experimenting with blending and more or less make-up.
Changing Your Breasts Physically
Exercise.It's no myth that certain exercises can make your breasts look perkier--and therefore, bigger. Hit the gym and do some moves that target your problem area. For example, you can do multiple exercises with a light set of weights. Try weighted cross-punches and chest presses.
- If you are having trouble, don't be afraid to ask the staff at your gym for advice--that's what they're there for.
- To make this more enjoyable, grab a friend and do your work-outs together.
Take hormones.Hormone therapy is not for everyone, but it can be really helpful for those who have (or are recovering from) a medical condition. Breast tissue is very sensitive and can be very responsive to changes in your hormone levels. Often, these changes result in growth.
- Ask your doctor if a medication that adjusts your hormone levels is right for you. One of the most common pills is the prescription birth control pill, which has a common side effect of breast growth.
Grow up.For many women, having larger breasts goes hand in hand with growing older. Some women develop more slowly or at a later rate than others. Your age can play a large role in the size of your breasts. Breasts develop during puberty and again during a woman's childbearing years. To have larger breasts, sometimes the best course is just to be patient and let nature take its course.
Gain weight.In addition to being composed of breast tissue, breasts are also made up of fat tissue. Therefore, when you gain weight, you typically gain it in your breasts. If you are unhappy with your chest size, ask yourself how you feel about the rest of your shape. Is it possible that you are too thin? A healthy diet and exercise regimen can help you achieve the body shape that you want.
Do your research.It is possible that breast implants are a great option for you. The procedure can be very effective, and is often the choice that those recovering from breast cancer or other illnesses make. As with any surgery, make sure that you understand the procedure.
- Find a doctor with a great reputation and schedule a consultation. Before your appointment, make a list of questions to ask.
- Read up on the procedure. If you know someone who has openly had breast augmentation, ask them if they would mind giving you some advice.
Decide what is right for you.Once you understand your options, think about which is right for you. Do you want silicon or saline implants? How large would you like your breasts to be? Ask yourself these questions, and make sure that you feel comfortable with your own answers. Envision the results and try to imagine how surgery would impact your life.
Know the risks.Any medical procedure is bound to have risks. In addition to the general problems that can arise any time you are under anesthesia, make sure that you know the potential problems that can arise with breast implants.
- For example, ask what will happen if they rupture. It is also important to ask about the possibility of infection and side-effects such as scar tissue. You should also consider whether or not you plan to (or want to try) breastfeeding at any point in the future. Some women are unable to breastfeed after surgery, so this is definitely something important you want to discuss with your doctor.
- Also, keep in mind that you will have to get the implants replaced about once every 10 years.
Think about the recovery process.Having surgery to increase your breast size is not a simple procedure. When doing your research, make sure to take into account the recovery process. You'll want to make sure you are prepared to take time off from work or school and many of your daily activities.
- Talk to your friends and relatives to make sure that you will have a support system to help you out while you recover. You won't be able to lift things for a while--even a bag of groceries might be too much.
- Recovery is something to ask your doctor about. Make sure to have that talk before you commit to surgery.
Weigh the pros and cons.You are the only one who can decide if surgery is right for you. Make a list weighing the positives and the benefits of taking this step. Are you doing it for yourself, and not another person? Are you physically and emotionally ready to undergo an operation? Ask yourself these, and many other, questions. Don't rush yourself. Think carefully about taking this step and what you hope to gain.
QuestionI am 10 years old, and my breasts are small. What should I do?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerJust wait. You have barely started puberty (or perhaps you have not even started). Your breasts will grow over the next several years. Be patient.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I grow my breasts within three weeks?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou could gain weight or wear a padded bra. There are no real ways to make your breasts larger outside of weight gain or surgical enhancement.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I make my breasts bigger really fast?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can't. It's a process that takes a long time. The quickest way to make them appear larger is contouring or padding.Thanks!
QuestionI am a man with large boobs. What do I do?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can lose weight, but usually, gynecomastia requires plastic surgery.Thanks!
QuestionCan birth control pills make my breasts bigger?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerBirth control pills usually make breasts a tad bit smaller, though your experience may vary.Thanks!
QuestionI'm only 12 and my breasts are small, is that a bad thing?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerSince you are 12, you are not fully finished with puberty yet, so let nature take its time.Thanks!
QuestionI am almost 18 and I have small breasts. I hit puberty when I was 10. How can I increase my cup size?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerBasically, all you can do is wait. Your body is still adjusting to adulthood. Your breasts may still grow, or they may not. The best you can do is find a way to be happy with who you are.Thanks!
Can you tell me if breast enhancement creams really work?
If you’re trying to make your breasts larger, start by using a light set of hand weights to do cross-punches and chest presses, which make your chest muscles bigger. Additionally, gaining a little weight may increase the size of your breasts, since breasts have a lot of fat tissue. You can also make your breasts look bigger by applying a bronzing powder between your breasts and a lighter powder on the tops. Alternatively, try layering a strapless bra over a regular bra or using socks to stuff your regular bra for a fuller look.
- Try several different methods to find what's right for you and your body. Have fun experimenting with your look.
- Do other things to increase your confidence. Make a new friend, get a haircut, or just get in shape! As your confidence increases, so will your satisfaction with your chest size.
- Consult a doctor with any medical questions or concerns.
- Make sure to use caution when attempting to change your body.
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Español: , Português: , Русский: , Français: , Deutsch: , Bahasa Indonesia:
Video: How to Increase Breast Size Naturally in 2 Weeks / Enhance Breast Size at Home
4 Keys to a Modern Street Style
Cauliflower Fried Rice
Pork and Vegetable Stir-fry
One-of-a-Kind Wedding Photo Celebrates Multiple Generations of Love
Layered, Half-up Half-down Hairstyles: Paris Hilton Blonde Hair
How to Ship a Package with UPS
Secret London hangouts that Londoners don’t know about
Don’t Worry, A New Study Says Things Get Easier After Your20s
8 Most Popular Celebrity Hairstyles Of All Time
How to Successfully Open a Beauty Retailing Store