How to Date Models
How often have you laid eyes on a gorgeous model and wished you could date them? This situation is doable, provided that you have the right connections. Research the best places in your local area to meet with models. Approach and mingle with different models, and get to know one by inviting them out on a date. If things go well, you may wind up with a famous and stunning partner!
Ask an influential friend or relative to help you attend exclusive events.If you have personal connections to anyone in the entertainment industry, ask them to help you get into VIP nightclubs and parties. The more exclusive you go, however, the easier it will be for you to meet people in high places—models included. You may want to research specific events you’d like to attend before asking your friend or family member to help you get in.
- Try asking like, “Hey, I heard there’s going to be a huge party at the VIP spot downtown. Is there any way I can get in?”
Dine at a big name restaurant to scan the crowd.The more fame or Michelin stars a restaurant has, the higher your chances of encountering stars of every caliber. If you can afford it, consider grabbing a bite to eat at a famous restaurant near you. You may be able to spot into a gorgeous model during your meal. Make sure to book reservations first!
Attend Fashion Week in a fashion capital.Paris, Milan, and New York are all some of the most influential fashion capitals in the world. As such, they’re a hotbed for meeting models from all over the world—especially during Fashion Week. Before you head out to one of these areas, look up the dates for their Fashion Weeks as well as their event schedules. Plan to attend at least a few of these events, provided you can secure access to them beforehand.
Visit at a five-star hotel and socialize with its patrons.You don’t necessarily have to stay at a five-star hotel to meet models. Attend an event there and talk with people in the lobby and event room. You may be lucky enough to encounter someone famous! Research some of the highest ranking hotels in your area or your next travel spot and plan to spend some time there!
Browse Instagram to meet many different models easily.If all else fails, it’s very easy to find and contact different models through Instagram. Many of today’s models get their start through Instagram’s platform. Follow a model for a while before approaching them. Leave a few compliments here and there on their new photos. After a few months, consider leaving them a direct message asking to get to know them.
- You could phrase your message like, “Hey, @jrsmith, I’ve been following your account for a while and noticed you post some great-looking food. Do you cook?” Try to compliment something besides their looks.
Approaching a Model
Greet the model with a simple “hello.” There’s no better way to greet anyone than with a nice “hello” and a friendly smile. The model you’re approaching will appreciate the simplicity, especially in comparison to the endless amounts of flirting and schmoozing they regularly deal with.
Reintroduce yourself if you're talking to the model online.The model likely has several followers they’ve spoken to before and may not remember you specifically. Reintroduce yourself the next few times you speak to them. Ask them how they’ve been doing before launching into what you want to say.
- You could say, for instance, “Hey, @jrsmith, this is @razzmatazz. I DMed you a few weeks ago asking about your food posts. How are you? I wanted to ask…”
Compliment them on another trait besides their appearance.The model you’re approaching already knows they’re attractive. That’s why they’re a model! Don’t start off your conversation talking about how wonderful they look, or they may brush you off. Instead, sprinkle in compliments throughout the conversation about other things, such as their knowledge about a particular subject or how funny they are.
- Some better compliments to give are, “I can tell you’re really passionate about marketing. I’m really fascinated by your thoughts,” or “You seem like such a bright and engaging person!”
Talk to them about their work.Keep in mind that talking to the model about their work isn’t completely off-limits. Just approach it from a different angle. Ask them what led them to become a model. Talk about what they enjoy about their career. Ask if there are any other career paths they’d like to pursue in the future.
- A couple of great questions to ask are, “Have you had to travel very often for work? What are the most interesting places you’ve been to?” and “How did you get into modeling?”
Ask the model for their phone number before ending the conversation.If you feel there’s chemistry between the two of you, there’s nothing wrong with asking the model for their phone number so you can keep talking.
- Say something like, “I’d love to continue this conversation with you sometime. Could I get your phone number?”
- Don’t throw a tantrum or insult the model if they turn you down. Instead, thank them for the conversation, say “goodbye,” and leave.
Planning the First Date
Ask the model out on a date.You don’t have to make a show of asking them out. Approach the model casually and ask if they’d be interested in going out with you the next time they’re free. If they agree, try to set up the date and time.
- For instance, you could say, “It’s been great talking to you for these past few weeks, J.R. Would you be up for grabbing lunch or dinner with me sometime?”
Pick a venue that’s affordable for you.Don’t empty your bank account in an attempt to impress your date. You may end up having a great time out, but you’ll sacrifice your ability to afford your daily expenses. Instead, try to plan the date so it fits within your budget. A trip to your favorite casual Mexican restaurant can be fun and romantic as a meal at a five-star restaurant.
Plan your date according to your date’s personal interests.Try to remember any interests your date mentioned when you first spoke to them. You can use these interests as a launching point to plan a date that is not only fun, but shows that you’re interested in the model as a person.
- For instance, if the model enjoys gardening or the outdoors, take them to a botanical garden.
- If the model’s a foodie, meet up at your favorite local spot or take a cooking class together!
Dress in something comfortable but appropriate for the occasion.Just because your date is a model doesn’t mean you have to dress to the nines. Doing so may make things awkward and put too much pressure on the both of you. Instead, dress in something fairly nice, but comfortable and appropriate to wherever you’re meeting.
- A good outfit for most dating situations is a nice shirt, a light jacket, denim jeans, and comfortable shoes.
- If you prefer feminine fashion, consider a cute blouse and jeans or a simple dress paired with flats, sandals, or your favorite pair of heels.
Show up to the date on time.Being late to your first date creates a bad impression and wastes your date’s time. Try your best to show up at the time you agreed to meet on the dot, if not 5 minutes early.
- Apologize immediately if you end up being late for any reason.
Stick to light conversation throughout the date.Don’t launch into any conversation about the future of your relationship on the first date. That means avoid talking about how you can see yourself marrying the model or trying to plan your lives together. Moving too quickly will ruin the mood your date and scare the model off.
Get in touch with your date a couple of days after going out.If the date went well, reach out to the model a couple of days afterward to reconnect. Tell them how much you enjoyed your date and try to set up another date in the near future, if they’re receptive.
- You could phrase it like, “Hey, I really enjoyed spending time with you the other afternoon. I’d love to meet up again the next time you’re free.”
Building Your Relationship
Show support for their career.One of the key components to a healthy and fulfilling relationship is offering your partner support for their personal endeavors. Your partner was a model before they met you and, if they continue their career, understand they will sometimes have to sacrifice spending time with you to further their career. Ask them how work is going. Listen to them vent or talk about upcoming jobs they’re excited for.
- On the flip side, don’t get angry if your partner decides to leave modeling to follow another career path. Most models don’t spend their entire lives modeling. Getting angry over their decision to leave may communicate that you’re only with their for their fame and hurt your relationship.
Talk about how the two of you want to handle the publicity.If your partner has gained considerable fame, your relationship will inevitably end up within the public eye. Once things start getting serious between the two of you, sit down with them to discuss your privacy as a couple. It’s okay if you’re fine with the spotlight, but it’s also okay if you want more privacy.
- One point to consider is whether you’re okay with being photographed with your partner while on dates and attending events. Do you want to be mentioned on their social media and in interviews?
Work out how you’ll keep in touch during long distance periods.Being a model requires a lot of traveling to different job locations and events. You won’t always be able to accompany your partner to different areas, so you will have to discuss whether you’re okay with long distance relationships and how you’ll communicate during these periods.
- Web messenger clients like LINE and Telegram are great for keeping in touch over long distances, since they don’t require specific network signals to function.
- Facetime and Skype can help you talk in a more face to face manner.
Spend quality time together doing things you both enjoy.Setting aside time to spend together will strengthen your relationship, especially if you’re indulging in a common interest. Cook meals with your partner. Cuddle together as you watch a television show or movie you both love. Take dancing classes together to learn a fun new skill. Enjoy your time with each other as much as you can to keep your relationship strong.
Treat your partner like a normal person.Fame aside, your partner is still a regular person and will appreciate being treated that way. Don’t let their fame go to your head. Always remember who they are and what you love about them as a person, whether it’s their passion for a particular hobby or a charming personal quirk.
Video: SIMPLE DUDE TV: HOW TO DATE A MODEL
John Hardy Sustainability Tour in Bali You Must See
16 Ways to Modify Your Home if You Have Diabetic Macular Edema
Two Thirds Of Your Friends Probably Have Herpes. Fact
Watch This Video of an 11-Year-Old Meghan Markle Arguing Against Sexism
3 Plant Proteins Youre Not Eating—But Definitely Should Be
5 Simple Split Stretches For Beginners
Oliver Sweeney Goes Big On Luxury Trainers
How To Fold And Wear A Pocket Square – An Essential Charismatic Ingredient To Any Suit
How to Boil Corned Beef
How to Get Over the Fear of Driving