How to cook pork with green beans
Pork with green beans is not only an original and nutritious dish, but also healthy. Meat fills the body with energy, and beans enriches with vitamins. After reading the different recipes, you can choose the right option for the whole family.
- Preparation time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:20 minutes
Pork recipe with beans
Juicy pork pulp goes well with fragrant green beans. The dish turns out very nourishing and tasty.
- Choose a non-fat piece of meat, cut it into medium cubes.
- Pour butter into a heated frying pan and add pieces of meat, fry for 8 minutes over medium heat.
- Add coarsely chopped onions, fry a little, then add the beans, stirring, fry for 7 minutes.
- Pour water into the pan, reduce heat and simmer for another min. 15.
- Add the finely chopped garlic, salt and pepper and add flour, mix everything thoroughly and simmer for another 5 minutes.
At will the dish can be decorated with chopped greens.
Pork with beans and chili
Spicy food lovers will love this recipe.
- Pork - 450 gr.
- String beans - 360 gr.
- Chilli - 1 pc.
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pcs.
- Bulb onion - 1.5 pcs.
- Tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- Ginger Root - 50 gr.
- Soy sauce - 50 ml.
- Sunflower oil - 25 ml.
- Salt, pepper - 7 gr.
- Sesame oil - 20 ml.
How to cook:
- Cut the pork into pieces, put in a container and cover with soy sauce, leave in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Cut the onions, peeled tomatoes and Bulgarian peppers into equal pieces.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and put onion, fry over low heat until transparent.
- Add the meat and pour out the sauce, make more heat to allow the liquid to evaporate, fry the meat on all sides until golden brown.
- Add pepper and fry for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Then put the beans in a frying pan, mix everything and fry for about 8 minutes.
- Grate ginger, finely chop the garlic and chili pepper, put it all in a frying pan, add diced tomatoes.
- Mix well, pepper, salt, do not forget about soy sauce, it is salty in itself, cover with a lid and leave on low heat for another 5 minutes.
Before serving, pour the dish with sesame oil.
If you wish, you can add your favorite herbs and spices to the dish. In any case, the delicious and unusual taste of pork with green beans will appeal to your family and friends.
Date: 09.10.2018, 01:03 / Views: 41264
Pergola or gazebo in the yard: great design ideas that inspire
Envelope for money
How to make a rakolovka
Game for children Ladybugs on autumn leaves