How to cook non-alcoholic mulled wine
Mulled wine is a hot, incredibly delicious drink with a wonderful aroma! Many of you have heard of the traditional alcoholic mulled wine, but not everyone knows that there is also non-alcoholic mulled wine. For its production instead of wine are used, a variety of juices (apple, cherry, grape, etc.), tea, or hibiscus, citrus, honey and special spices.
Many stores sell ready-made sets of flavored seasonings for mulled wine, you can certainly use them, just carefully read the instructions on the package, there should be only natural ingredients in the composition. You can also make non-alcoholic mulled wine at home, independently selecting spices and spices according to your taste. Note that this wonderful drink has beneficial and healing properties, thanks to the components contained in it. For example, grape juice favorably affects the nervous system, and also contributes to its recovery.And it is shown with a high level of cholesterol in the blood and with a breakdown. Mulled wine from cherry juice has an excellent bactericidal effect, improves immunity. Apple juice is recommended for people suffering from various cardiovascular diseases. Mulled wine can be prepared for some celebratory event, treated after skating on sleds and skates on a cold winter day, or after a forced walk in the cold autumn rain. He not only instantly warms the whole body, but also improves mood.
Below is described in more detail how to make non-alcoholic mulled wine independently.
Mulled grape juice
Grape juice not only has remarkable toning properties, it also gives strength and is perfectly refreshing. And the microelements and vitamins that make up it, normalize the metabolism, nourish the body and promote its rejuvenation. Incredible gentle mulled wine from grape juice will be very popular with children and adults alike.
- grape juice - no more than 1 l;
- cloves - 4 or 5 pods;
- water - 250 ml;
- ginger - half root;
- lemon - 1 2 slices;
- apple (small) - 1 pc .;
- orange - 2 circles;
- allspice - 4 peas;
- grated ginger - 1 pinch;
- raisins - 2 tbsp. l .;
- sugar (honey) - to taste;
- nutmeg - on the tip of a knife.
- for a start, pour grape juice and water into an enameled or glass pan;
- put it on a slow fire and start gradually adding all the other components: first citrus fruits, then - sliced apple, raisins, honey and spices;
- we mix everything and warm up the drink to about 70 degrees, add sugar or honey there;
- we filter, we give to insist about fifteen minutes, and we spill on in advance prepared glasses. Serve hot.
You can try to make a warming drink, using blackcurrant, pomegranate, cranberry juices, or a combination of these. Experiment with the ingredients, and maybe you will get a really incredible taste!
Here are some useful rules and recommendations that we hope will be useful to you:
- never bring mulled wine to a boil, it should warm up to no more than 70 degrees;
- serve it in glass goblets or stein, garnished with pieces of spices and slices of lemons or tangerines;
- Do not use aluminum utensils for making the drink - it will noticeably lose from this;
- use fresh seasonings and spices, as finely milled form a slurry in the drink that will be quite difficult to filter
As a snack, you can offer your family and friends chocolate, cheese or cookies. Bon Appetit!
Date: 26.10.2018, 21:06 / Views: 32432
Practical and elegant stand: easy, cheap, very beautiful
How it is possible to prepare a red salad
Bouquet of roses from felt
Cover for your favorite book
Salad with herring is an excellent substitute for the usual herring under a fur coat
Felt flower pillow
How to stop blushing
Pine cones starfish