How to become self-confident?
One of the most important qualities of a successful person is self-confidence. But what about the one who does not have this confidence? The best option, of course, is to go to a psychologist, but not always enough time, money, motivation. Let's try to answer you how to become a confident person without the help of a specialist.
What is fraught with self-doubt? Unwillingness to take responsibility, passivity, dependence on other people and their opinions, fear of being in the center of attention, fear of public speaking, low self-esteem, difficulties in relationships with other people, etc. As you can see, these manifestations of uncertainty can ruin life quite strongly prevent the self-realization and effectiveness of the individual. Therefore, we must try to become confident in yourself as quickly as possible.
How to become a confident woman? How to become a confident man?
Recommendations for both sexes are about the same (for girls there are special tips that we will discuss below).
- Do not focus on physical disabilities.Is your nose too big / small? Are you too high / low? Probably, others do not notice this flaw at all, or consider it a virtue, your highlight. Treat yourself to your appearance in a similar way.
- Do not criticize others constantly. If you constantly look for flaws in others, the fear of becoming the object of attack from outside will become stronger. Notice the dignity of others, be kind and attentive to others - such people always evoke trust and sympathy.
- Do not be afraid to make a mistake. Many cannot do anything, not because they have any problems, but only because of the fear of making a mistake. Although, they could have succeeded in this if they tried. Remember that you will win in any case, even if you make a mistake, because any experience is priceless, both positive and negative. Learn how to find benefits in this situation - get a life lesson, and in the future you will not step on the same rake. And more often, remember such a popular expression: "Whoever is not at risk, he does not drink champagne!"
- Self improvement. Do not stop there, develop your best side.Do what you like and what your calling is for. If you are good at it, for example, to sing, then do not leave your talent unattended - go to vocal lessons, sing in a karaoke bar, etc. So, you will rise in your own eyes, feel more confident.
- Set yourself achievable goals. We wanted to lose a few extra pounds - and lost weight. They wanted a promotion - and achieved it. If the goal is reached, be sure to praise yourself. The situation of success will allow you to feel confident and effective person. If something fails, do not dwell on failures. Set yourself a more achievable goal and enjoy when you reach it. Fix this state in your head, try to stay in it as long as possible.
- Do not try to eliminate shyness with alcohol. If you can be relaxed and sociable, taking a small portion of alcohol, then you are able to achieve this state without it. Not to mention the fact that alcoholic doping to relieve uncertainty can become a habit.
- How to become more confident? For this you need to be sincere and not be afraid to express your emotions. If there is a reason for joy - rejoice, if sad - do not put on a duty smile. If you like a man, you find him charming and attractive - do not hesitate to tell him about it. Sincerity is a very appealing quality that attracts people to itself.
- Well, the main quality, which will tell you how to become self-confident, as well as solve many other problems, is love for yourself. Learn to accept yourself as you are. Do not compare yourself with others, do not copy others - this is a sure way to become an insecure person and earn a couple of complexes. You are a unique person. Appreciate yourself, do not attach much importance to criticism of other people (of course, you can take note of it and learn something really useful from it). The source of harmony and confidence within yourself!
How to become a confident girl?
It is no secret that appearance is of great importance for girls. Sometimes their dissatisfaction with their appearance causes self-doubt. In addition to the recommendations that were given above to girls who want to know how to become confident and strong, we can advise the following:
- In the morning, leaving the house, try to make your appearance as attractive as possible. Let it remain so all day. Knowing that you look great, you will feel much bolder and more confident. Try to follow your appearance, be well-groomed and original.
- Choose clothes in which you feel confident and free, and not the one that is imposed by glossy magazines. The color of clothes should be pleasant to you and fit your color type.
- Do not forget to tell yourself compliments every day! You are beautiful, irresistible, sexy!
Here are some tips on how to become a confident or confident person. Be confident and be happy!
Date: 09.10.2018, 06:01 / Views: 71362
5 years old child - psychology and physical development
14 most insane and creative hairstyles for children
Substances that bring hormones into a normal state
25 ingenious entries in school diaries that even made parents laugh
What is a thumbnail