Grilled Turkey Burgers
Jul 8, 2009
Flavor ground turkey with zucchini, onions, and Cajun seasoning before creating patties for the grill. Serve the burgers with lettuce, tomato, and a ketchup and hot sauce mixture.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Total Time: 0 hours 25
2 tbsp. grated onion
1 tsp. Cajun seasoning
Ground Turkey Breast
1/4 c. Ketchup
1/2 tsp. Hot pepper sauce
whole wheat hamburger buns
leaves Boston lettuce
small ripe tomato
Pickle spears (optional)
- Prepare outdoor grill for covered direct grilling on medium.
- In medium bowl, combine zucchini, onion, and Cajun seasoning until blended. With hands, add ground turkey and mix until just blended. Shape into four 3/4-inch-thick burgers, handling meat as little as possible for best texture.
- Place burgers on hot grill grate and cook 12 to 14 minutes or just until no longer pink throughout, turning once.
- After burgers have cooked 2 minutes, add corn to same grill grate. Cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until corn is browned in spots, turning occasionally.
- Prepare sauce: In small bowl, combine ketchup and hot sauce; set aside.
- Serve burgers on buns with lettuce, tomato, and sauce. Serve with corn, and pickle spears if you like.
Video: Turkey Burgers (Requested by A Subscriber)
The 21 Germiest Places Youre Not Cleaning
Ami’s Fall Favorites
8 Ways to Sit Less If You Have a Desk Job
GERD Symptoms and Diagnosis
Arctic Char BLT
Sweet DIY Cranberry Coconut Lip Gloss
How to Ask For an Increase in Allowance
Trust: You’ll Have This Lemon Chicken Recipe onRepeat
3 of the best natural deodorants
Date: 03.12.2018, 01:39 / Views: 35534