Dry skin, what to do?
All women want to have healthy and beautiful skin of the face and body. But, unfortunately, very few people nature bestows the skin, which has no defects and shortcomings. The sebaceous glands work differently for everyone, and if their work fails and they cannot accumulate enough moisture, the skin loses its protection from the influence of the environment. Because of this, blood circulation is disturbed, the upper part of the epidermis loses its health and elasticity. This is how dry skin appears. What to do in this case? First you need to pay attention to your daily routine and way of eating, especially if they are violated. It is on the state of the whole organism that the appearance of the skin will depend. Sleep should also be a full eight o'clock. This is due to the fact that it is in a state of sleep that the recovery processes will take place best of all, and the skin cells will be updated faster.
Dry skin care
So, because of the lifestyle, or heredity, you have dry skin of the face, what to do in this case? First, you need to remember a number of rules:
- When caring for dry skin of the face, you should not be limited only to the use of a moisturizer once a day.It is necessary to thoroughly cleanse the face at least 2-3 times a day, using a moisturizer for washing.
- In how to care for dry skin, the method of applying the cream and products is also important. After washing, you need to apply a moisturizer to your face, which has a dense texture with massaging movements. Also add sunscreen with a UV filter to your makeup bag.
- You must also re-apply moisturizer throughout the day, and monitor the level of dry skin. Also, once a week you need to do an exfoliating procedure with a scrub for dry skin.
- It is necessary not to use aggressive means to cleanse the skin, and give preference to almond or olive oils. The oil is applied to the face, after which the skin is covered with a cotton pad for cleansing. Then the oil is washed off with warm water, and the face is dried with a towel. It is better not to use hot water during facial cleansing.
- You can also use a regular gel containing aloe vera, because It is considered a natural moisturizer and cleanser. Aloe vera can remove dead skin cells, after which the skin will become soft and tender.
- It is necessary to carry out facial massage at least twice a week, using olive, pink, sesame, almond, coconut oil or sandalwood oil. These tools will help in how to get rid of dry skin that peels off.
- Moisturizing cream and water is an essential part of daily skin care, even if you have soft skin.
- Also about dry skin, you should consult a dermatologist, he can tell you what to do. Very dry skin may be the result of a disease or a consequence of medication.
Care for dry skin
The skin of the body is combined - on the chest and on the back, the skin is of a fat type, and on the thighs and buttocks - dry. Aging of the skin on the body is usually activated from the age of 35. The skin of a normal type over time becomes dry skin due to hormonal changes. The skin may become dry and lose elasticity due to taking certain medications or be the result of diets. Especially the skin is exposed to drying during the cold season. To minimize dry skin you need:
- It is necessary to pay attention to such "problem" areas as the hips, abdomen, buttocks, places where dry skin of the body prevails. What you need to do is start every morning with a set of physical exercises. They will stimulate the blood flow in the capillaries, and the skin, respectively, will receive more nutrients and remains elastic for longer.
- While taking a shower, you should use moisturizers marked “For dry skin”, where the pH level will be neutral. After a shower and bath, be sure to apply a moisturizing milk, a revitalizing oil, a lotion or a body cream to moist skin, and then wet the skin with a towel.
- You also do not need to use peels and scrubs often, you can only 1 time in 7-10 days. Type of scrub to choose your type of skin.
- You can also use traditional recipes for dry skin. You can make a bath for this recipe - prepare a decoction of pharmacy chamomile flowers and flaxseed, taken in equal amounts, approximately 50 g of all herbs. Take this bath should be 10-15 minutes.
- But, what to do if the skin is so dry that it peels off and has redness? It is necessary to warm 1 l of milk, but not to boil, and heat 200 g of honey in a water bath. Mix all the ingredients, then add 2 tbsp.spoon almond oil and pour into the bath.
- Body scrubs will also help to refresh the upper layers of the skin, so it will help dry skin to become smooth, soft, smooth and elastic. There are popular scrub recipes for dry skin. For example, you need to grind 1 tbsp. a spoonful of almonds and 1 tbsp. a spoonful of oatmeal in a coffee grinder, add 2 tbsp. spoons sour cream. All you need to mix, and then apply on the skin, preferably after a shower with light massaging movements. After that, after two minutes, the mass should be washed off without soap or gel. Then a moisturizer is applied to the skin of the body.
Recommendations for dry skin
- First, you need to drink enough water to keep your skin hydrated.
- Secondly, how to get rid of dry skin, your diet is very important. You need to learn how to eat a balanced diet, and use only fresh fruits, vegetables, cereals, nuts and seeds. Products that have not undergone heat treatment are also perfect for owners of dry skin type. It is also worth eating foods that have a high sulfur content - onions, garlic and eggs, and this will help you in gaining soft skin.
- It is necessary not to drink carbonated drinks, but to drink fruit or vegetable juices. You should also exclude fried foods from your diet.It is necessary to avoid the use of caffeine and alcohol, because they will add to the skin a faded appearance and cause dryness. Mint or chamomile tea is well suited, it is an excellent tool for treating dry skin.
- The most common cause of dry skin is dehydration. Dehydration can occur when drinking insufficient amounts of fluid throughout the day, and also when sweets and caffeine are abused. Lack of vitamin A and B, as well as the lack of useful elements in the diet and unhealthy diet can exacerbate the problem of dry skin.
- Cleanser, decorative cosmetics, face and body cream containing active ingredients can cause dry skin. If you still have an allergy to one of the components of these funds, then it also provokes dryness, irritation, itching of the skin.
Now you know the basic rules of how to care for dry skin, it will always allow you to look great!
Date: 08.10.2018, 16:20 / Views: 44333
Origami Bow Tie
Kacher Brovina from 220 volts
Felt flower pillow
Cooling units for commercial enterprises
Autumn is a time to collect leaves. 25 exciting photo ideas