Delicious mushrooms with mayonnaise in the oven
Mushrooms with mayonnaise, baked entirely in the oven - this is a simple way to prepare a delicious dish, which choose young, strong champignons. Mayonnaise is also prepared stuffed mushroom caps and croutons in the oven.
- Preparation time:30 minutes
- Cooking time:30 minutes
The caps of large mushrooms are better suited for baking, because they contain a lot of stuffing. There are many recipes stuffed mushrooms, it is the easiest to prepare.
- Unscrew the legs of the mushrooms, finely chop them with onions and season with mayonnaise.
- Salt inside the hats, season with coriander, fill with minced mushroom legs and onions.
- Bake in a greased baking tray for 20 minutes at 160 � C.
- 5 minutes before readiness, sprinkle the mushroom caps on top with grated hard cheese.
Serve the mushrooms with dill sprigs and fresh tomato slices or pickled cucumbers.
Mushrooms on toasts
This is a simple and tasty mushroom snack, cooked in the oven on slices of white bread, with mayonnaise and cheese.
- mushrooms - 250 g;
- long loaf - 10 slices;
- onion - 1 pc .;
- butter - 40 g;
- hard cheese - 125 g;
- mayonnaise - 100 g;
- vegetable oil - 50 g;
- salt - 5 g;
- pepper - 1 g;
- greens - 2 sprigs.
- Fry peeled and finely chopped onions in vegetable oil until transparent.
- Add to the onions the mushrooms, washed, peeled and sliced. Fry everything, stirring for 10 minutes, until the mushrooms are ready, at the end add salt and pepper.
- Slices of bread spread a thin layer of butter. Put fried champignons on top, put a thin net of mayonnaise, and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Put in a heated oven for 5 minutes. Bake at 200 � C.
Ruddy, crispy croutons when serving, garnish with chopped parsley or dill.
Mushrooms with mayonnaise on the grill in the oven
Mushrooms baked with mayonnaise are reduced in size without losing their shape, they turn out to be rosy and tasty. They can then be added to the salad or used to decorate festive dishes.
- champignons - 1 kg;
- salt - 1 hourl .;
- ground black pepper - 2 g;
- mustard - 5 g;
- mayonnaise - 60 g
- Salt and pepper whole washed mushrooms, add mayonnaise and mustard to them, and mix.
- Leave to marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Fold on a baking tray covered with oiled foil.
- Bake at 200 � C for about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with basil or dill greens and fresh vegetable salad.
Mushrooms are baked in the oven on the grill, this is the easiest recipe for cooking mushroom dishes. You can also make stuffed mushroom caps or crispy croutons with mayonnaise.
Date: 11.10.2018, 05:10 / Views: 94292
How to take a loan to a nonresident
Italian furniture and accessories as a benchmark of excellence
What documents are needed for registration
Li-ion Balancing Charger