Crunchy Chicken Fingers with Coleslaw
Aug 1, 2014
Enjoy the taste of fried chicken without all the fat thanks to this oven-baked recipe, which features chicken tenders coated in a crunchy mix of finely crushed baked potato chips, paprika and salt.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 10
Total Time: 0 hours 20
finely crushed baked potato chips
3/4 tsp. paprika
bagged coleslaw mix
3/4 c. seedless red grapes
3 tbsp. each light mayonnaise and plain lowfat yogurt
1 tsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper
1/2 c. reduced-fat ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil (for easy cleanup). Lightly coat with nonstick spray.
- Make Chicken Fingers: Beat egg in a shallow bowl with a fork until frothy. Add tenders and toss to coat. In another bowl, mix crushed chips, paprika and salt. Add tenders, a few at a time, and toss with a fork to coat. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile put Coleslaw ingredients in a bowl; toss to mix and coat.
- Serve tenders with ranch dressing and the slaw.
Video: How To Make Crispy Chicken Fingers: Homemade Chicken Tenders Recipe
MS Symptom Thesaurus: Dysarthrias, or Speech Problems
Cooling Therapy Might Not Help All Cardiac Arrest Patients
7 Things You Didnt Know About Prediabetes
Tylenol Childrens Plus Cough Sore Throat Reviews
7 Shocking Things Your First Period Can Tell You About Your Health
ICYMI, People on Twitter Are Not Pleased About Justin Bieber’sDreadlocks
How Channing Tatum Eats What He REALLY Wants Without Offending His Healthy Wife
Glaminati.com is your insider into the world of beauty
7 Ways to Get out of Work Earlier Today
How to Become a Beauty Guru
Elon Musk Just Started Selling a Surprisingly Affordable Flamethrower
When Your Friend Lacks Self-Awareness
Study finds that less time on social media can improve well-being
Londons best chlorine-free swimming pools
Date: 05.12.2018, 21:00 / Views: 72592