Beautiful beaded bracelets: weaving for beginners
Beautiful bead bracelets: weaving for beginners
Three types of bracelets made of beads and beads that can be made with your own hands - easy, fast and very beautiful.
Long beaded bracelet and beads: how to weave
For this weaving you will need:
- round pliers;
- fine-nose pliers;
- jewelry cable (0.8 mm thick);
- fastener-carabiner or any other type (if you choose the second method, you do not have to make a loop from the cable, but you have to attach the second part of the fastener to it. Both options are, in principle, equally simple);
- beads and beads. When choosing a material at this point, be guided only by your imagination and do not be afraid to experiment - for example, combining beads of different shapes (round, four and hexagonal), different material and, of course, different color and texture, as in the photo.
First, decide how long your bracelet will be - you need to wind it in several turns around your arm.The average length for several turns on an ordinary hand is 45 cm. Cut the necessary amount of wire with a wire cutter.
Now attach a carabiner or part of the fastener of a different type with the help of fine-nose pliers - thread the wire into the eyelet of the carabiner, carefully wrapping it around. Not one millimeter end of the cable should stick out.
Now start stringing beads and beads - adhering to the principle of symmetry or not, alternating all the material that you have. In the variant in the photo, about a dozen large beads alternate with large metal beads of oblong shape, polygonal small green beads and square metallic beads.
When the bracelet is of optimal length, make a loop from the cable to attach the carabiner. It is done with the help of round pliers - the cable is wrapped several times around one of the parts of this tool.
Then, holding the resulting loop with thin-nose or round-nose pliers of the European type, bent up, carefully wrap the remainder of the cable several times down, along its main part, and securing the loop, and making the bracelet denser (the beads will not move).
If you use a different type of fastener, simply attach a ring to the cable and cut off the remainder. Now wind the bracelet around your arm and close the clasp. Done!
Bracelet braid of beads: weaving scheme
In order to make this bracelet with your own hands, take:
- beads (the color you like);
- fine-nose pliers;
- lock of any type;
- thick durable thread or fishing line;
- callots with hooks (12 pcs.);
- two short thin chains with connecting rings on the ends.
Cut 6 pieces of thread or fishing line, 10 cm long each. The length, in principle, depends on the coverage of the hand, but remember that the length of the bracelet will include another chain. With this length of the bead in the bracelet will be more than the chain.
String on each beads, tie knots and hide them with callottes. Then take one of the chains and attach the hooks of all callots to the connecting ring on its end. Use fine-nose pliers.
The bracelet is half ready - now you need to make it woven. Divide the threads with beads by two and just braid like a regular pigtail.
At the end attach the second chain to the callottes. Add a lock to both chains.The bracelet is ready!
Round beaded bracelet on a rigid basis: how to make
Very simple bracelet for beginners.
You will need:
- beads of any color (or better - several colors);
- solid base for the bracelet (a narrow strip of metal fits; check that your hand does not slip out of it);
- durable glue for jewelry.
Measure the thread - its length should be five times the length of the base (if it were straightened). String all the beads on the resulting thread in the order in which you want, and secure with knots. Cut off the excess. Now put a little glue on the base and glue the beginning of the thread, the first bead. Wind the thread around the base as tightly as possible, adding glue each time.
Leave the bracelet to dry, and in a couple of hours you can wear it.
Date: 09.10.2018, 14:06 / Views: 84491
We do our own WD-40
Embroidery on trousers with beads and sequins
Beautiful bookmarks with embroidery flowers
A lamp, a vase and 5 more items from old slippers