Armpits sweat heavily: what to do?
Watch the video
Hyperhidrosis, that is, excessive sweating, can significantly complicate life, add reasons for stress. Moreover, it is not just a property of the organism or forced minor difficulties, but a very serious disease that, like any other, requires treatment.
Depending on what is the basis of hyperhidrosis, one or other methods can be used to solve the problem.
Causes of excessive sweating
Immediately, we note that hyperhidrosis can be expressed in excessive sweating of both the armpits and the palms, back, legs and other parts of the body. Regardless, the factors that trigger this problem are identical:
- Food. The use of a significant amount of alcohol, spicy foods, as well as dishes with an abundance of spices. All the listed products significantly increase perspiration;
- Increased intracranial pressure;
- Hormonal changes. As a rule, they are typical for women.It can be changes either associated with the onset of menopause, pregnancy, or with diseases in gynecology or endocrinology;
- Vegetative-vascular dystonia (dysfunction of the cardiovascular system);
- Kidney disease in which they lose the ability to work at full capacity. In this case, their "duties" partly assumes the skin;
As you can see, often at the heart of hyperhidrosis are very serious and complex diseases. So, if you notice excessive sweating, in your opinion, then to solve the problem, you should first consult a general practitioner. He will prescribe the necessary examinations, guide you to more narrow specialists, develop a treatment plan.
Folk remedies for hyperhidrosis
What to do if armpits sweat a lot? You can turn to traditional medicine. The basis of her methods, as always, is the use of medicinal herbs. Although such techniques will not be able to cure the cause of the disease, they will significantly ease the symptoms.
- Mix equal proportions of sage and oak bark.Brew 2 tablespoons of herbal mixture with one liter of boiling water. Allow to cool, strain and rub a decoction of armpits or other skin areas that are prone to excessive sweating.
- Use to wipe problem areas lemon juice. To do this, thoroughly clean the armpits of cosmetics, wipe dry and wipe with a slice of lemon.
- Well helps with hyperhidrosis decoction of oats. It can be added to the water when taking a bath, or you can try to wipe problem areas of the skin with oatmeal placed in gauze or other thin fabric.
- Make 20-250 g of needles with 1 liter of boiling water. Add the decoction to the water while taking a bath. Note that the water temperature should not be above 37 degrees - that is, the basic body temperature. Take a bath with coniferous tincture can be no more than 20 minutes.
Medical treatments for the disease
- Surgical intervention. This method is used only in the most severe cases that are not amenable to conservative treatment. Surgical techniques such as liposuction can effectively deal with moderately severe and severe disease (sweat glands are removed along with fat,and sweating is significantly reduced for some time), curettage (liposuction-like cleaning of the underarms from fat - for 1-2 procedures it is possible to permanently relieve a person from the problem of hyperhidrosis), endoscopic sympathectomy (used for palm hyperhidrosis).
- Iontophoresis - exposure to areas of the skin that are susceptible to excessive perspiration with medications and a weak electrical current.
- Pastes to reduce sweating. Perhaps the most famous product is Teymurov's pasta. However, the use of such funds, firstly, may cause skin irritation, and secondly, leave ugly white marks on the skin.
As for antiperspirants, who promise to completely stop sweating in the armpit for a few days, a week, their doctors strongly do not recommend. First, the body simply tries to find another source of sweat, and you begin to sweat, for example, in the back, hands. Secondly, such artificial clogging of the sweat glands is fraught with the development of various diseases, including extremely complex and dangerous.
Prevention of excessive sweating
- Take a douche 2 times a day.
- Do not drink too much water, especially in hot weather. Only overly restricting oneself is not necessary so that it does not become bad!
- Find a quality, branded deodorant that is right for you.
- Do not eat food that promotes the secretion of sweat - raspberries, honey. Also, give up very hot drinks, dishes. Do not eat spicy, salty, fatty foods, after which you always want to drink.
Date: 10.10.2018, 13:12 / Views: 31172
How to choose wedding rings
Tip 3: World Cup 2014 football: the results of the eighth game of the day
Help Please build and explore the function y - (x3) -3x2
Solid board table and bench
The art of modeling: from classic to exclusive only one step
Linoleum: Selection Criteria and Major Benefits
Cozy beds in a niche - Alcove TOP 20