5 fish recipes for a healthy dinner
5 fish recipes for a healthy dinner.
Everyone knows that the fish is very useful and great for diet dinner, and we still know how to make it delicious! Take a selection to yourself, so as not to lose!
1. Fish in foil: the best dinner. At 100 grams. - 11 Kcal.
• Fish (your favorite) - 2 steaks
• Onions - 1/2 pcs.
• Lemon - a couple of pieces
• Bay leaf - a couple of pieces
• Black pepper, salt
• Tomato - 1 pc.
1. Cut fish into steaks. 2. Cover the baking sheet with foil, put onion, lemon slices (under each steak). 3. Next, pepper steaks, salt and lemon juice, put a piece of tomato, bay leaf. 4. Wrap the foil on top and bake for about thirty minutes at 180-200 ° C.
2. Codfish baked in Greek: easy and tasty At 100 gr. - 90 Kcal.
According to this Greek recipe, any fish is cooked extremely quickly and simply, and is perfectly combined with any side dish. We were cooking cod.
• Cod fillet 2 pcs.
• Coriander seeds 2 tbsp. spoons
• Pinch of dried paprika
• Salt 1 tsp
• Wine vinegar or lemon ½ tbsp. spoons
• Greens to taste
Pour the coriander seeds into a well heated pan and fry gently for 5 minutes with constant stirring. Let the roasted seeds cool and then chop them in a mortar with salt. Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Scrub the fish fillet with a mixture of crushed coriander, paprika, greens and salt. Bake for 25 minutes. Serve hot by watering with vinegar or lemon juice. Cod with coriander can also be steamed.
3. Tilapia with garlic and lemon Per 100 gr. - 107 kcal.
Any white fish will turn out perfectly according to this recipe. We take tilapia because it is high in protein and low in calories. Tilapia with garlic is a simple and tasty dish that you can easily cook when time is short.
• 6 tilapia fillets
• 2 crushed garlic cloves
• 3 tbsp. l. olive oil
• 1 tsp. oregano
• 1 tsp. parsley
• salt and pepper
• 1 lemon
1. Wash tilapia fillets under running water. Wipe dry with a paper towel. 2. Cover the baking sheet with foil. Spread tilapia fillets. 3. Sprinkle the fish with salt, pepper, oregano and parsley.Pour over olive oil and add crushed garlic. 4. Put the pan in the oven. If there is a grill in your oven, put a baking sheet 20 centimeters below the grill. 5. Prepare within 7 minutes. 6. Serve with lemon juice.
4. Tilapia with honey and lime At 100 gr. - 129 Kcal.
Tilapia with honey and lime is an excellent example of a tasty and healthy dish. Preparing the dish is very simple, and for nutritional properties tilapia can be called one of the best fish. Pickled fish can be put in zip bags and put in the freezer. Then it will only defrost and cook. Your favorite white fish can also be cooked with this recipe.
• 4 tilapia fillets
• juice and lime 1 lime (if not found lime, you can use lemon)
• 2 tbsp. l. olive oil
• 1.5 Art. l. honey
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1/2 tsp. pepper
• 1/4 tsp. dried garlic
For breading and cooking:
• 1/2 cup wholegrain flour
• 1/4 tsp. salt
• 1/4 tsp. pepper
• 1 tbsp. l. olive oil
1. Mix the juice and zest of lime, 1 tbsp. l. olive oil, honey, salt, pepper and dried garlic. Add the fish, cover it with marinade. Marinate in the fridge for 1-24 hours.2. Mix flour, salt and pepper in a plate. Roll each tilapia filet in breading. 3. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, fry tilapia for 3-4 minutes on each side. 4. Serve with lime slices.
5. Fish in milk Per 100 gr. - 106 Kcal.
It turns out very gently and tasty!
• fillet of telapia / cod / haddock or other white fish 500 g
• skimmed milk 100 ml
• greens to taste
• salt, spices to taste
1. Defreeze the fish. Then rinse it thoroughly. 2. Add seasonings and salt to taste in milk. 3. The baking pan is covered with foil, we put the fish in there, we fill it with milk. We do not wrap the foil! The fish must remain open. 4. Sprinkle with finely chopped herbs. 5. Sent to preheated oven. Bake for about 30 minutes at 180 degrees until cooked.
Date: 09.10.2018, 13:19 / Views: 55375
Device for soldering wire twists
What dreams takes
How to make a paper witch for Halloween
Non-state pension insurance