25 ways to remove aphids
In general, dealing with this pest is easier than ever — you sprinkled it with fufanon and you don’t know grief. But this is in the spring. But now, when harvesting, chemicals are not recommended to be used, because the drug is kept on plants for 20 days and at this time it is impossible to pick vegetables and fruits. So how to be?
The only way out here is to destroy the aphids with the help of popular methods. Of course, they are not as effective as chemicals, the actions of one treatment lasts only 2 weeks, and then it has to be repeated. But there are no other options.
1. Vodka.For processing will go the cheapest. All you need is to pour it into a spray bottle and sprinkle the plants.
2. Coca-Cola.Use the same way as vodka.
3. Household soap:200 g dissolve in 10 l of water.
4. A salmon:1 tbsp. spoon diluted in 10 liters of water.
5. Soda Ash:1 tbsp. spoon dissolved in 1 liter of water. Add 40 g of soap.
6. Ash:200–300 g pour 5 liters of boiling water, cool, strain, add 20 g of soap.
Infusions and decoctions
7. Bitter pepper:1 kg pods cut and boil for 1 hour in 10 liters of water in a closed enamel bowl. Ready broth insist two days, strain, bottled, corked.
To process shrubs, it is necessary to dissolve 0.5 cups of this infusion in 10 liters of water, add 40 g of laundry soap there. For spraying trees, the dose must be doubled.
This solution can be stored all summer in a dark cool place.
8. Leaves of horseradish:chop the leaves and roots, fill them in half a bucket, let them stand for 2-3 hours with water.
9. Celandine:3-4 kg of raw grass (or 1 kg dry) pour 10 liters of water and leave for 1-2 days. Strain, add laundry soap.
10. Pine sprouts:2 kg of annual shoots put in a bucket, top up to the top of the water. Insist for a week, mixing daily.
Before use, dilute 1:10.
11. Dandelion:400–500 g of leaves pour 10 liters of water. Insist 2-3 hours. Strain.
12. Garlic and onion husks:1 tightly filled glass of a mixture of garlic and onion peel pour 3 liters of boiling water. Insist 3-4 hours. Dilute in 10 liters of water.
13. Potato tops:300 g of green tops pour 5 liters of boiling water. Insist day. Before spraying add 20 g of soap.
14. Tomato seedlings:250 g stepsons pour 5 liters of boiling water. Insist day. Add 20 g of soap.
15. Nettle:100-200 g of grass pour 1 liter of water. Insist day.
16. Mustard:200 g of powder dissolved in 1 bucket of water.
17. Tobacco dust:1 kg of dust pour 10 liters of hot water (about 60 ° C). Insist day, then strain.
Before spraying, pour 2 liters of the infusion into a bucket of water.
18. Orange peel:1 kg to fill in 10 liters of warm water. Insist 3 days.
19. Horse sorrel:300 g of the roots finely chopped, pour 10 liters of water. Insist 3 hours.
20. Yarrow:2.5 kg of fresh grass pour 10 liters of water. Boil for 30 minutes.
21. Pharmacy chamomile:1 kg of dry grass (sold in pharmacies) pour 10 liters of warm water. Insist 12 hours.
Before use, dilute with water in a ratio of 1: 3.
22. Leaves of alder:2 kg of fresh or 1 kg of dry leaves pour 10 liters of water. Insist day. After that, bring to a boil and simmer over low heat for 30–40 minutes.
23. By the marigolds:grass with flowers chop, fill the bucket to half, pour water to the top. Insist 2 days, strain.
24. Datura2 kg of grass (dope in many grows in flower beds as an ornamental plant) pour 10 liters of water. Infuse 12 hours, drain.
25. burdock: half a bucket of crushed leaves pour 5 liters of hot water. Insist 2 days.
SECRET OF SUCCESS
Ants, as it is known, feed on sweet secretions of aphids, and it is they who settle in the garden and garden of harmful insects - they are dragged from one plant to another in order to breed more colonies. Therefore it is important to fight in the garden not only with aphids, but also with ants.
To do this, it is necessary to water the anthills twice with water over the summer.muracidor another similar drug. And you can handle them at any time - because they do not fall on the plants, but only in the soil.
!The soap is added to the solution in order to adhere better to the leaves and not to wash out longer. And that it dissolves more quickly, it should be rubbed on a large grater.
From garden plants the aphid especially loves viburnum, currants, apple and pear. In the flower garden most often settles on the cosmos, nasturtiums, poppies, mallows, and tuberous begonias. Of the forest trees, lime is the most loved.
Date: 09.10.2018, 21:16 / Views: 75485
Embroidery on trousers with beads and sequins
Handicrafts for the home: DIY interior decorating ideas
How to communicate
What should be the bedroom
How to transform sleeves: ideas for decoration or restoration
Is it possible to citramon during pregnancy
Waterproofing the foundation with your own hands