25 Tricks that a girl should know
25 Interesting Life Hacksthat will make your life easier! These tips can be useful to guys too.
1. Apply clear lacquer to the inner surface of the ring.
Now the rings will not leave marks on your fingers.
2. Use pumice stone to clean clothes.
3. Bags can be hung from curtain hooks.
4. Wear a loose tail to prevent damage to your hair
When you tie the tail too tight (and often), your hair is stretched and become brittle. Try not to tie the tail often in the same place.
5. White wine neutralizes red wine stains on clothing.
Yes, you read that correctly. When you are visiting and accidentally shed a red wine on your blouse, immediately pour it with white wine and let it dry.
6. Store cosmetics on a magnetic board.
This is a good way to keep track of your makeup and stay organized.
7. How to carefully lay wide jeans in boots.
And here is how!
8. Stains from deodorant are removed using antistatic or regular tights.
9. Use nail polish to easily distinguish between keys.
10. You can cool the wine with frozen grapes.
In this way, the taste of the wine will not become watery.
11. When you pack your suitcase, wrap your shoes in a shower cap.So you will not stain your clothes with dirty soles.
12. Use a magnetic tape to store hairpins and tweezers.
13. Thread a chain through a straw to avoid entanglement.
This can look stupid, but it will save you time and nerves.
14. Keep your hair styling accessories on the door.
15. Use cutlery trays to store decorations.
16. Rice in a sock is an excellent thermal remedy for pain.
17. Scarves and stockings can be stored knotted on hangers.
18. Use two fingers to find out if the bra is well enough.
If you can't push under he has two fingers, so he is too tight; if you easily poke a whole fist - too loose.
19. Put baking soda in shoes to get rid of the unpleasant odor.
It will kill bacteria and save your feet from an unpleasant odor.
20. From wine corks you can make your own cork board for notes.
21. Inaccessible stitches can be smoothed using a hair iron.
22. Shoes can be hung on clothes hangers.
23. Blow the mascara brush with warm water for easier application.
24. Use ice cubes to remove gum from hair.
25. How to carry shoes.
1. Wear socks and then shoes. 2. Blow-dry the parts in which it presses. 3. Do not rush to remove socks while your feet are cooling. 4. Check and repeat the process if you need to make shoes even more spacious.
Date: 26.10.2018, 21:06 / Views: 63195
What can cure triad
Simple Vintage Card
Tip 2: Rules for organizing hiking
Every day this man planted trees in one place. 37 years after his masterpiece is breathtaking
Woman’s Day awarded the best instaMAM
IR receiver for the company