19 Bodyweight Exercises for Fast Fitness Anywhere
- Start on your hands and knees and get into in a sprinter’s start position. Keep your hands on the ground and push off with your feet so you alternate foot placement (run in place) as long as you can. Be sure to keep your back straight, not arched.
- Lean into a wall with your hands and keep your feet shoulder-width apart several feet from the wall. Slowly lift one knee up toward your chest and back and then the other leg. As you improve your fitness, increase your leg lift speed and move your weight onto the ball of the rear foot.
- Stand with feet together. Stride backward with one leg, while raising the arms to shoulder level. Lower the arms to your side and repeat with the other leg. Pick up the pace for more cardio.
- Start in the lunge position – one foot forward and one foot back. Bend your knees and then jump up high and switch leg positions. Use explosive, but controlled movements.
- Start at one end of the room and take a long stride forward with the right leg. Bend down so the forward knee is directly over the toes and at a 90-degree angle. Rise up and repeat with the other leg across the room.
Video: 19 Bodyweight Exercises You Can Do Anywhere
12 Things Plus-Size Fitness Instructors Want Plus-Size Exercisers To Know
How Cravings Can Derail Your Diet
Is There A Better Time To Divorce
Thirsty Try One of These 9 Refreshing Alternatives to Soda
May will trigger no-deal plans unless there is a Brexit deal this week
10Amazing First Ladies Who Overshadowed Their Husbands
Dex4 Pouch Pack Reviews
Signs someone is lying to you
You Might Not Be Getting the Girl Scout Cookies You Think Youre Getting
And Then There Were None 9 Other Murder Mysteries We Love
Date: 02.12.2018, 15:58 / Views: 45553